3. Set Course for Sunshine

(Seto's POV)

All day long, Adam and I sat in college and worked out how we were gonna get to London. We didn't even listen to the professors.

"I don't fly, neither do you, right?" I asked, and Adam nodded. "The fact that the pilot could pass out or have a heart attack at any time and we'd all be trapped in there scares the shit out of me." I smirked at his words. "Me too."

I studied the globe carefully. "So we'd have to get a rental car, and somehow get a boat." I said, putting my face in my hands. This is harder than I thought. Adam smiled. "My reincarnated dad owns a boat company over by the east coast, in Washington state." He said, making my face light up. I threw my arms around him, and he kissed my forehead. "I'm so excited to see Brice!!!!!!" I squealed.

He came over to my house that night, (not that he doesn't normally come over), and we were up for hours working out how to rent a car and one of his dad's boats.

3:38 A.M.

I closed my laptop, yawning loudly, before I felt Adam put his hand on mine, making me turn toward him. "Seto, knowing this might be the last safe night together, because who knows what'll happen on the trip, there's something I've been wanting to do..." He said, his face a deep crimson. I tilted my head in confusion. "What is i-"

I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing against mine. Adam's. I closed my eyes and put my hands behind his head, kissing my best friend of, well, God knows how many years. I knew I probably shouldn't be doing this if we were on our way to find Brice and Ty, but Adam's been wanting to do it. And honestly, I have, too.

He wrapped his arms securely around me, pulling us onto the floor since leaning over in office chairs wasn't very comfortable. I landed on top of him, smiling against his lips. "Seto, do you think, before we go, we could..?"

"Yes."

5:23 A.M.

I snuggled up to Adam's bare chest, my breathing somewhat heavy. "Adam... that was amazing.." I sighed happily, making him laugh. "I would hope so! I tried my best!" He laughed, painting a big smile on my face. God, he makes me so happy. No wonder he's been holding my hand for years.

He wrapped his arms protectively around me, brushing his lips against mine. I'm glad our privates were covered by the blanket, or I'd still be blushing like hell. I kissed him gently, since the last two hours we really, REALLY rough. I'm glad I have someone like Adam. I mean, we're not boyfriends, but we had innocent sex.

There's nothing wrong with that...

(Brice's POV)

I paced back and forth, my mind racing with thoughts and visions of the old Seto. And the way he died.

Ouch...

I smiled at the thought of his beautiful face, but frowned as soon as I thought of Mason. How would Mason react when I tell him about Seto...? Would I have to break up with him..? Yeah. I would.

I walked back into our room, seeing him on his laptop. I went over, closing it. "Hey, what'd you do that f-"

"We need to talk."