8. Hitchin' A Ride

Brice's POV

I grabbed my guitar, plugging it into my amp and beginning to play loudly. I jumped around as I played, screaming out lyrics. Today I was wearing my black eyeliner that I'd taken a liking to wearing. Today was my second day without Mason, and I didn't have my hair spiked up. It had fallen in my face. Just yes.

"Troubled times, you know I cannot lie. I'm off the wagon and I'm hitchin' a ride." I sang, playing loudly, before hearing a pounding on my door. I sighed, putting my fingers on the strings to stop the noise abruptly, and went to the door. Upon opening it, standing there was a plump old lady. Shit.

"How many times do I have to tell you to take that trash to the junk yard if you wanna play it?!" She growled, ripping my guitar right out of my pried hands and smashed it on my head, before turning and slamming the door. My eyes widened, and I immediately gripped my head.

"Stupid bitch.." I muttered, before picking up the remains of my guitar. There went another one. Terrific. I went over to my amp and turned the dial to off, before smirking. I grabbed my loud speaker and hooked it to my phone, putting on the actual song that I was singing and turning it up as loud as it could go. Hearing the pounding on my door again, I just laughed and flopped onto the couch, my hands behind my head. "SUCK ON THAT, MRS. FOSTER!!" I laughed, before sighing happily. I can't wait to get to do this with Seto. Again.

Adam's POV

I held out my stack of bills, but my dad only pushed my hand back. "No, son. It's free. Just return it safely, whenever you return." He said. I shoved the money at his chest.

"No, dad, you take it. I'll pay you more for watching over my car." I said, getting out my wallet again.

Dad only slapped my wallet out of my hand, shoving it back in my pocket. "I said, it's free." He growled. I only sighed.

"Fine, but if something happens, I'm paying for it!" I snapped, before hugging him. I love my dad. He's so nice.

I looked at Seto, smiling. "We got the boat. We're almost halfway there.." I said, and he only laughed. Throwing his arms around me, he giggled.

"I can't wait to see my Brice!!!!!" He cried, and I knew my dad was looking at us weird. I bit my lip, pushing Seto away. "Me neither. Let's go." I said, putting on a nervous smile as we walked to the boat yard. I walked into the speedboat, as Seto threw in the food supply. "I found a few islands we can stop at on the way to sleep at. Don't worry, they're tiny, less than half a mile diameter each." He said. I rolled my eyes. Of course.

I grabbed the rope that hooked the boat to the pier and ripped it off the post that stabilized it, setting it inside the boat. I turned the keys in the control panel, before looking back at Seto. "Let's do this." I smirked, before we took off at full speed.