6. The Important Chapter

(???? POV)

I ran a hand through my hair, before pulling the hood of my black cloak farther up on my head. I watched him, the way he danced around, the way he landed on the couch without a care in the world. This is seriously the same person? Damn, he's changed.

I kept watching the way the light bounced off his golden locks, making me wish my hair had the same potential. Dammit, stay focused. I sighed silently and jumped out the window, landing carelessly on my feet.

I kept myself covered by my cloak, earning weird looks from people on the street as I walked. I pushed past them all roughly, before finally escaping the swarm of dumbasses. I strolled casually up the hill, which was lit by none other than the sunset, hands stuffed in my pockets.

I finally reached the cave, walking inside and closing the entrance behind me. "Mason." I said in a stern voice, making him turn to face me. "What is it this time?"

"Oh, I'm sorry for doing the job you asked me to," I said, ripping my hood back, my blue locks popping out and my red lipstick glinting in the light. "He seems relieved, sir. Like he's... happy."

He rolled his eyes, looking at me with an annoyed look. "True love should deserve punishment." He smirked at his own remark. "Oh, like you haven't punished them enough, Mason." I spat.

He immediately growled, his eyes flashing red as he threw a knife at me, it barely missing my shoulder as it landed in the wall behind me. "Don't call me that anymore! My cover days are over!" He barked.

I rolled my eyes, making him sigh. "Remind me again why you were reincarnated." He said. I scoffed. "Well EXCUSE ME, Mr. Master, but neither of us got to choose this damn fate."

"So me killing you wasn't affective? Great." He sighed. "Just go the fuck to bed, Marin."

I huffed at him, storming out of the room and slamming the door behind me. I went to my room, throwing off my cloak and brushing off my red jacket.

"MasterSorcerer... what a fucking douchebag.."

I muttered the words to myself, before flopping down in my desk chair, hearing the door open behind me. "Hey, baby.."

I turned around, my eyes widening as soon as I saw Mitch and Jerome. "W-what are you two doing in here..?"

"Oh, I dunno. We just got a little.. uh... bored." Jerome smirked, grabbing his cigarette from his mouth and tossing it behind him. He grabbed me by my jacket, pushing me against the wall.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I screamed, before Jerome put a hand over my mouth. Mitch smirked. "Oh, you're gonna love this.."

I squeezed my eyes shut, tears falling from my eyes as they began to strip me.