10. Left Behind

(Oh my God this story is going no where somebody please kill me now)

(Adam's POV)

My eyes slowly opened. I could smell the sweet smell of the water, my bare chest against the soft sand. I smiled. "Seto.. we should get going.."

I sat up, looking around. "Seto..?" I yawned, before my eyes went wide. "SETO..?!" I screamed. I gasped as I remembered the two men. No.. they took him.. and the boat! Realizing I was helpless, I sat there and cried. I lost him.. Seto.. he never got to see Brice..

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Baby, lighten up. Seto will be okay."

I looked up, gasping at the sight. "How do you know..?"

His headphones began glowing. "Ty knows everything!" He giggled, tilting his head happily. I stumbled to my feet and threw my arms around him. "Oh my God.. oh my God oh my God oh my God!!" I cried, my tears soaking his shirt. He only smiled and pat my back.

"Hey baby.." He said. I looked at him, getting lost in his beautiful eyes. It's been so long.. He grabbed my face and slammed our lips together. I kissed back without hesitation.

Hours passed, and sure enough, we did it right there in the sand. Seto had slipped my mind, and all I could think of was how overjoyed I was.

I opened my eyes, lifting my groggy head and groaning. I found myself tied to a palm tree, gasping. Struggling only made the ropes dig into my skin and burn. Something then caught my eye. I looked to my left, seeing somebody tied to a tree beside me. He was tied with much more rope. It took me about two minutes to realize who it was, and I screamed.

His hair was pushed back and he had a large 'X' carved into his forehead. The blood from it that had dripped all down his face had already dried. His eyes were closed. I screamed again.

Hanging from the rope on his chest was a large sign.

"YOU WISH!! -M"