11. Master of Puppets

(I'M GETTING HATE ON THIS STORY NOW THIS IS GREAT)

(Brice's POV)

I bit my lip, looking into the eyes of the hideous monster as he touched my body.

"Mason.. please.. I don't love you anymore.." I plead. He only tightens the ropes around my wrists and slams my back against the brick wall of the cell.

"What did you just say?" He growled, his face inches from mine. I snapped my teeth at him.

"I said I don't love you anymore, Mason!" I screamed, wincing from the pain in my wrists.

"That's not my name."

My eyes went wide. "Wait.. what..?"

"THAT'S NOT MY NAME!" He yelled, an evil grin stretching across his face. He picked me up and slammed me to the ground, only to hear me scream again. "You can call me Master now.." He smirked, picking me up and slamming me down repeatedly.

"Master.. why the hell would I call you that..?!" I choked, short of breath. I managed to lift my foot up and kick him right where it hurt most, flipping us over so I was on top. I held his arm down with my foot and held on to the other one tight. I smirked. "If anything, I should be calling you dickhead."

"Wow, you really did turn into an emo sack of shit." I heard him mutter under his breath. He tried squirming, but my grip was too strong. Confidence burst through me. I had him pinned!

I didn't have him pinned. I suddenly saw a red glow surrounding us, and I was thrown to the wall again.

"What the..?!" I gasped, now unable to move at all. I saw him get up and slowly creep toward me, a menacing smile on that devilish face of his. He grabbed my chin with his strong hands and stared me right in the eyes. His turned red, and mine did too. I felt my mind go blank.

"I love my Master. My Master is the best. I hate Seto. Seto is mean. Seto tried to kill Master. Seto did me wrong. Seto needs to die."

I looked blankly back at him and repeated his words. "I love my Master. My Master is the best. I hate Seto. Seto is mean. Seto tried to kill Master. Seto did me wrong. Seto needs to die.."

He took his hand off my chin. The red in his eyes faded, but my irises stayed bright red. I fell from the wall, free to move again. I picked myself up and looked at him. I gasped, running over to him and throwing my arms around him, hugging him tight.

"Master!" I said happily.