EP. 1 - Overdue Reunion

A red jewel, a blue jewel, and a black jewel came together to form one, radiating a brilliant rainbow. From that light, a figure appeared.

It was a...

Niya flinched awake at the knocking on her bedroom door. "Oh no," she sat up and read her clock. She forgot to set up the alarm, and now she was running late.

"I-I'm going!" she called.

She jumped out of bed in a loose, crimson nightgown and hurried to dress in her armor. On her belt, she slipped in some capsules, and finally, donned her golden tiara with the Red Jewel.

"Yucca is going to be so mad at you," chuckled Lady Ayata as she emerged from the Red Jewel as a body in crimson ki.

"I know. I was supposed to be at the docks an hour ago!" the Princess cried in fear.

"No point in hiding it. We should get going if we don't want to be late for Bulma's birthday party," she reminded her. "It's been so long since I've seen Gohan," she pouted.

Niya eyed her. "Stop being weird about Gohan. We saw him at his wedding with Videl."

Ayata sighed. "I know."

Another knock rapped at the door.

The Princess yelped and hurriedly looked around. "Do I have everything? Okay, okay... I-I'm going!" she ran to the door and yanked it open.

"Good morning, young lady," her grandmother, Miyako, greeted her with a smile. "Great Ancestor," she bowed her head.

"Counsel woman," Ayata nodded back before returning inside the Red Jewel.

"Grandmother! Good morning! Um, where's Yucca?"

"She left for Earth last night."

"What!"

Miyako crossed her arms. "She said she had something to do. But, that leaves room for another travel partner." She winked at her.

"... Mother? But I thought she was too busy to go."

"No, try again."

"Father?"

Miyako let out a breath. "How far am I down the list?"

Niya gasped, "You want to go with me?"

She smiled. "I think it's about time I met these interesting friends of yours."

They started on their way to the docks. "You met Goku a while ago. Everyone was so excited to meet him! Were you excited?"

"I wasn't sure what to think about him other than how thankful I was that he defeated that monster Frieza," Miyako replied earnestly. "I couldn't believe it when I heard the news."

Niya looked up to her. "Is there going to be another bad guy worse than Frieza?"

"Don't even speak such things," Miyako chastised. "There's finally peace in the universe..."

Age 778
Four years after Majin Buu is defeated

Planet Earth
One day before Bulma's birthday party

A loud explosion snapped Goten out of his studies.

"GOTEN, WAS THAT YOU?!" Chi-Chi exclaimed, running out of the house.