EP. 6 - The Princess's Birthday

Age 779
May 9th - 9 months later
Earth

It had been a few days after Gohan and Videl's child, a daughter they named Pan, was born. To help Videl as a new mother, Chi-Chi volunteered herself to stay at their house, bringing Goten along to help.

Both Videl and Gohan were sleep deprived, so Chi-Chi and Goten were mainly holding the fort down.

"Pan is so cute," Niya smiled down at the infant in her crib.

"And tiny," Goten added from beside her.

"I remember Noemi was that tiny, too," she recalled. "It's so crazy she can walk now!"

"Yep," he smiled. "I hope Pan and Noemi will be good friends, just like me and Trunks."

Niya smiled lightly. "Yeah. And like me and Yucca."

Goten looked down at his sleeping niece. He hadn't thought about Yucca in a while. They were supposed to train together, but after confessing his feelings, things got awkward, even when he said he was 'joking'. Instead, he would see her when he went to Planet Ayata with his girlfriend, Niya.

In fact, he would see Yucca again at Niya's birthday party in a few days.

"Look at my beautiful granddaughter sleeping so peacefully," Chi-Chi entered the room gushing. "Come along, you two. We don't want her to wake up yet."

"Oh, right," Goten whispered. "Let's go," he took his girlfriend's hand and lead her out of the room.

Niya furrowed her brows. "It's too bad your family can't come to my party. Well, except your Dad."

"Don't be sad. They'll be there next time," he offered her a smile.

She felt comforted at his smile. Goten was so nice.

"Oh, also, Dad said he'd meet us there with instant transmission," he also added.

The Princess giggled. "I think he's just excited to try sparring the other Saiyans."

"And Lord Beerus."

"Right," she nodded. "He's going to be there and everyone, too."

"I hope there won't be a fight like last time," Goten rubbed his head.

"Saiyan parties are considered interesting if at least one fight breaks out."

"I guess that makes sense."

Niya smiled. "Come on! We should head for the ship! You packed everything you need, right?"

"Yep!" Goten pulled out a capsule.

"Alright, let's go to big brother's house!" she pulled him along.

~~~

After years, Kandice moved out of her apartment and into a house with her husband, Kusuke. With Kusuke visiting Earth more and more, he eventually managed to get a job with Gohan. Kandice continued to work as a Seer or Fortune Teller, but with a young and wild toddler, she moved her business to their house.

Noemi giggled and floated around the house while her parents were wrapping up their preparations.

"Come to Papa, Noemilla," Kusuke held ou his arms but she flew past him. He pouted when she went into Kandice's arms instead.

"Aw, don't make that face," Kandice chuckled. "She's still small."

He only sighed until he felt his sister arrive with Goten. "Oh--looks like the kids are here. Time to head out."