Character Information - I

• Lady Ayata (Great Ancestor): An ancient Saiyan born genetically "defective," creating a new species of Saiyans called the "Ayatan Saiyans." She was the first wielder of the Red Jewel until some point in her life, her soul become trapped inside. Legend has it that only her reincarnation can free her. Her daughter was the first monarch and Queen of the Ayatan Saiyans.

|ROYALS| Just like their Great Ancestor, the members of the royal family are not named after vegetables or food.

• Niyata Briar (Niya): Princess of the Ayatan Saiyans, current wielder of the Red Jewel, and proclaimed reincarnation of Lady Ayata. She is the second child of Makona, fathered by Natu.

• Kusuke: First born child to Makona, heir to the throne. He was born on Planet Ayata, but he spent some years on Earth, where he became best friends with Gohan. The secret son of Makona and Vegeta IV.

• Kandice (Kandi): A hybrid human and Triclops species like Tien Shinhan. However, she possesses the ability of True Seeing, allowing her to see through much more than tricks in fights. Occupation: Seer. Named after cotton candy.

• Noemilla: Daughter of Kusuke and Kandice, a hybrid of Saiyan, Human, and Triclops. After her father, she is next in line for the throne. Unbeknownst to Vegeta IV, she is his granddaughter. Only Kusuke, Kandice, and Makona know this fact.

• Makona: Current Queen of the Ayatan Saiyans, mother to Kusuke and Niya. Her and Vegeta IV were engaged as children, but never married because Planet Vegeta was destroyed. She became a part of the Frieza Force, where Frieza abused her power to wield the Red Jewel. In her escapade, she was going to elope with Vegeta IV until Natu showed he was not dead. She married Natu instead, and raised Kusuke and Niya as his. To this day, only Makona, Kusuke, and Kandice know the truth that Vegeta IV is his true father.

• Natu Briar: King Consort of the Ayatan Saiyans, husband to Makona. A kind-hearted Saiyan who was a servant to Makona and Vegeta IV during their time in the Frieza Force. His father was previously a servant to Frieza. He fell in love with Makona, and when he helped during an escape attempt, Frieza supposedly had him killed. He was nurtured back to health by Ken-La. He stopped Makona and Vegeta's elopement and married Makona. To this day, he does not know Kusuke is not his son. Niya is his only blood relation.

• Ken-La: Makona's half-sister, bastard daughter of Bruss and an unknown woman. She has distinctive green eyes and a low power level; however, her healing abilities are second to none. She was Queen of the Ayatan Saiyans in Makona's absence. Current occupation: Healer.

• Miyako: Makona's mother, the Queen of the Ayatan Saiyans before the destruction of Planet Vegeta. Wife to Bruss. She formed a deal with Vegeta III to marry their children in order to free themselves from Frieza's rule. After Planet Vegeta was destroyed, Frieza sent her to a desolate prison, where unbeknownst to him, she gave birth to her son Montra. Sometime in the 7 year gap before the Buu Saga, she was freed from the prison, and her and Montra returned back to Planet Ayata. Occupation: Council.

• Bruss: King Consort during Miyako's rule, father to Makona, Ken-La, and Montra respectively. Late husband of Miyako. Killed by Frieza when he revealed the uprising of the Saiyans. Named after brussel sprouts.

• Montra: Brother of Makona, son of Miyako and Bruss, a Prince of the Ayatan Saiyans. Due to being born in prison, he grew a cold personality but is sharp witted. Occupation: Commander of the Ayatan Saiyan Army.

• Monma: Montra's son, a Prince of the Ayatan Saiyans. Cousin to Kusuke and Niya. However, he has never been able to speak. He uses sign language or technology to communicate. He inherited his father's intelligence.

|OTHER SAIYANS|

• Yucca: An elite Saiyan who protects Princess Niyata—her best friend—with her life. Amongst the children her age, her power is second only to Niya since her transformation to Super Saiyan on Earth four years ago. Her strength, loyalty, and cunning places her as Captain of the Elite Squadron, placing her authority above Niya's during missions. She only shows leeway to Niya. She wears a distinctive braid representing the ancient Lotus Clan. She is one of a handful of remaining Saiyans from this clan. Named after yucca vegetable.

• Roche: An elite Saiyan who is not very bright but is fairly strong and resilient. He listens without question to any higher authority. He often takes Niya's side just because she is the Princess, even if she is wrong. Even if Yucca is the Captain of his squadron, he takes orders from the Princess. This shows how blindly loyal he is to the royal family. He never misses the chance to have fun. Named after Ferrero Rocher chocolate.

• Bok: An elite Saiyan with mechanical and tactical brilliance. He wishes to be a scientist that will further advance and help the Saiyans along with the entire universe. His dislikes idiocy and unnecessary actions, making him often side with Yucca, who he deems as a rational person. He may seem rude and quiet, but he has good intentions. He often uses his inventions to patrol locations. He is the biggest fan of Dr. Briefs and Bulma Briefs. Named after bok choy.

• Marmie: An elite Saiyan who specializes in communication just like her mother, the Ambassador of Planet Ayata. She comes from a long line of inherited wealth, making her a bit spoiled and lazy. She has a confident personality, but is regarded as the weakest of the Elite Squadron. She plays a supporting role, in charge of communication between the squadron and Planet Ayata. If conversations go south, she will use her charm to calm the situation. Named after marmalade.