EP. 11 - Parallel Universes

Frieza grit his teeth. This isn't how it would end. "I'll just... END ALL OF YOU!!!" He began to form energy at his hands.

"No, you don't!" Vegeta kicked Frieza into the air. "Final... FLASH!!!" he put his hands together and send a golden beam.

Frieza didn't stand a chance. He yelled with the fury of failure once again before succumbing to death.

"Well, looks like it's over," Beerus, satisfied, set his spoon down.

Everyone began to celebrate with relief.

Trunks stood alone, proud of his father's epic victory.

Age 779 - November (adjusted)

Vegeta powered down, and Trunks hurried over to congratulate him.

"Dad, that was the coolest thing ever!!"

The Prince was silent for a moment to process the end. Frieza had been a part of his entire life, robbing him of his family, people, and throne only to keep him for himself. He had been nothing but a pawn in Frieza's hands, but he had long been free of him.

To not kill him first was a blow to his pride, but now that fate had brought them together again, Vegeta got the closure he wanted by defeating Frieza with his own strength. That chapter of his life had well ended, in fact, that entire book of his life was over.

Vegeta turned to his waiting son and patted his head. "Let's go home."

"Kay!" Trunks smiled.

The Prince watched as Trunks hurried over to the other kids to brag about him. The boy flinched when his mother made his way over.

Those two were the new book in his life. Sure, the first chapters had been rough, but there were plenty of empty pages waiting to be filled.

Vegeta made his way over.

"Aren't you going to say something to your son?! He could've been killed!" Bulma demanded.

He let out a breath. "I'm glad he was here, Bulma. I've been too soft with him."

"He's a child."

"He wasn't alone. He needs to be capable for when I'm not here like today."

Bulma sighed. She knew where he was coming from, but Trunks was still her child. "I'll let it slide this one time."

Trunks groaned. "I wish I could grow up faster already!"

The parents both thought about Future Trunks.

"Don't grow up too fast," Bulma chuckled.

Trunks made an annoyed face.

Bulma looked around at all the fighters. "A lot of people sure helped today. How about we all go celebrate at my place? I'll make it the tastiest feast you guys have ever had!"

"Yes!" Roche cheered excitedly.

"Earth food is so tasty!" Marmie blushed excitedly.