1

Everyone looked to Leah once they heard a scream full of heartbreak echo over every tree on the island. Naturally the girls all went around to be next to Leah. They pulled her into their arms, Leah collapsed into them. Fatin was the first to embrace her, holding her back from screaming more. Leah felt so weak, she practically fell into Fatin's arms. Tears brushed down Leah's sun-damaged skin as she wept. Once all of the girls got down to the floor with their friend, Martha was using the arm of her sweatshirt to wipe tears off of Leah's face. Dot held Leah's hand with both of hers. "Breath," She repeated.

Shelby sat next to Martha, still hugging the girl who she had thought was dead. Shelby had blamed it on her. She kept saying to herself that it was her fault that Martha almost died, that if she didn't hesitate with the boat and the signal fire none of this would have happened. It was a miracle that Martha made it.

Fatin, Dot, Shelby, and Martha sat with Leah. On the other hand, Rachel and Toni looked at the eighth boys. There was a tall one, he was blonde and had a scrape on his forehead filled with dry blood. He was hard to miss due to how he stood over all of the boys. Then they noticed the boy with a huge black spectrum piercing his long hair with black glasses. They saw a small boy with short black hair, practically a buzz cut, with a sweatshirt and a blue shirt under that. They saw the boy with a tank top on and spiky brown hair with a scared expression on his face. Then, a boy with mop brunette hair who was walking towards Leah caught Toni's attention. Toni looked back at Leah, she didn't want to think about anyone but her friend, but she didn't know these strangers. They could be a part of some scheme or whatever they were in. Leah would know, but she was dealing with too much to tlak, so Toni went to walk towards Raf.

"Back the fuck away from her," Toni looked up at the boy, even though she was much shorter than him it was obvious he felt intimidated. Then it hit Toni, that these boys had been through the same thing. She didn't know the details or anything as of right now, but she knew how much of a toll the trauma took on her. She realised that it probably fucked them up too. "Names," Toni commanded the boys. "I said names, now."

Raf was the closest to Toni, behind Toni stood Rachel who glared at the boys. Even Kirin, who stood behind Raf, felt intimidated by the looks he was receiving. "Raf," Raf said and Toni flipped his wrist to see his wrist band. She nodded and Raf wanted to speak and ask them if Leah was okay and if he should get or do anything, but he knew that it was best if he left it alone before just walking in on the scene.

Kirin introduced himself and backed away after, looking down at his feet. He didn't dare to look at Leah, he didn't want anyone to think he was judging her, which he wasn't. Kirin knew it was crazy when he saw it, and he couldn't blame Leah. He also saw fucked up shit that made him react like that on the island.

Josh came up next, he stated his first and last name then walked away, going to Kirin and Raf. Bo and Scotty were behind him, and they did the same as he did. Next Ivan and Henry went, then it was done. NO one gave more information than their name, at least not yet. What they didn't realize was that soon enough, they would know everything about one another. At this time, they all thought they already had their group. They thought there was no room for newbies.

The girls felt the same way, after being on that island together all they could do is look out for each other. That's how family is. A family is what they are.

Dot scanned her girls and felt a pit get filled with relief in the depths of her stomach. As long as they had each other, maybe things would be so bad. After spending countless hours locked in their dark rooms, it felt so comforting to be with their friends again. Even if this new hell hole they were now stuck in.

Raf looked at the boys then back at Toni who turned to Rachel. Raf took a step forward and started to speak, "Leah... is Leah okay?"

Rachel looked at Toni, shock written on her face. "How do you know her name?"