10

All the girls looked to Toni, who was speechless. It was the first time that day that Tony looked at Shelby, and all she wanted to do was yell at her, but also kiss her. But to avoid herself from doing either, she hit her fist to the ground and stormed off.

"The fuck was that," Scotty asked all the boys, laughing. "That bitch physco, for real? Oh nah - she must be on her period."

"Scotty shut up," Ivan hushed the boy.

"Jesus chill, just a joke." Scotty felt a little embarrassed being shushed when the girls were all watching, but by the looks on everyone's face he could tell that what he was doing wasn't the problem. He could tell that something else was being discussed just by glances.

"Am I missing something?" Scotty disrupted the silence and was hit by Ivan in the stomach. That made it clear that Scotty should stop talking. After a few seconds of silence, a voice was heard from a distance.

"GUESS WHOS BACK!!!" Kirin screamed with his arm around Josh. Martha looked back and smiled as she saw Josh who didn't look as upset as he was.

Fatin didn't miss how happy Martha looked, and that was something she took a mental note of to ask Martha about later.

"Hey guys," Josh said in a low husky voice, which was shocking because even though the girls knew him for about a few hours, they knew who certainly did not usually talk like that.

"Josh, Bo, take a seat," Dot said, trying to be friendly. Which was shocking, because Dot usually didn't give a shit about strangers.

"The fuck? Did you just call me Bo?" Kirin laughed, "It's Kirin asshole," He said, then plopped back down next to Fatin. He had scanned the girls to see who he thought he would end up maybe sleeping with once or twice, and Fatin was certainly in his top 3, Although, all Fatin could focus on was Leah, who hadn't said a word to her since the kiss.

"Fuck off," Dot spoke.

"Damn, this ones feisty." Kirin laughed.

"She is a lowkey cinnamon roll." Fatin laughed, "Don't let her cargo pants fool you."

"Fuck off Fatin,"

"Love you too Dottie,"

Josh sat down on the far end of the log that Henry was on. He played with his hair and kept untying and tying his shoe laces over and over again.

"So... what did we miss," Kirin asked the group.

"A full on cat fight. The small girl just stormed off like she caught her husband cheating on her." Scotty spoke.

"Scotty, can you chill out?" Raf saw Leah roll her eyes and decided to get the boy to stop. "I mean honestly it's not our business. She might just be like... having a shitty day."

"Aren't we all?" Henry spoke up. "We just found out that we are stuck in some crazy women's bunker for an experiment. We are dead, raptured, and eaten."

"Woah," Fatin laughed, "You took it too far buddy."

"What? I'm just telling the truth." Henry defended himself and Dot let out a small laugh.

Meanwhile, Toni ran around the woods, looking for somewhere where she was certain no one would find her. She didn't even want to think, she wanted to stop feeling everything. Just for a minute or two, that's all she wanted.

For the first time ever, she felt like she had a family. Of course she had Marty before the island, but never a group. Running was what she was used to. Whether it was from abusive foster parents, annoying foster siblings, homophobes, Toni always ran from her problems.