6

"So, Raf?" Fatin began speaking as she looked at Leah who laid on Fatin's bed. Leah couldn't keep looking around, she just couldn't. It made her upset, and guilty in a way. Guilty that she couldn't do what she wanted.

She tried so hard to over power Gretchen, she was so confident in herself that she did. But the truth is, she had no control.

"Yeah, what about him?" Leah began speaking, not meeting Fatin's eyes.

"I mean, you guys obviously have something going on." Fatin forced a smile on her face as she put her head in front of Leah's, forcing Leah's blue eyes to look into Fatin's brown eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Leah poked her head up.

"You know what I'm talking about." Fatin smirked.

"Actually, I don't." Leah spoke, smirking at Fatin.

"Jesus, come on. You totally want his dick." Fatin smirked back to Leah who smiled. Just by seeing Fatin's bright white teeth, Leah felt her heart pound out of her chest. Fatin walked to the bed and joined Leah, laying on back and looking at the ceiling, while Leah laid on her side, lost in Fatin's beauty.

"You know, I thought I'd be the first one wanting to fuck one of those boys. I mean... they could get it, but there's priorities, you know? Like getting water, food." Fatin lifts up fingers as she counts.

"Fatin what's going on?" Leah speaks, looking at the girl.

"Leah," Fatin chided, choosing to go with a distraction so she could stop awkwardly staring at the girl. Ever since she was picked up from the island, she wanted to tell Leah what happened. She did as she wanted, but she still didn't feel complete.

Fatin knew that there was more she needed to tell Leah, just as she told Shelby. 'Diddo Bitch, different her.'

Its not like Fatin was bad at flirting, I mean she basically had sex with all of the guys living around the East Bay, but when it came to Leah it was different. When it came to Leah, Fatin

felt like she couldn't speak. She felt like she needed to put on a good impression, even though she knew Leah didn't care. She wanted to be perfect for her.

But Leah already thought Fatin was perfect in every which way someone can be.

Fatin turned onto her side as Leah laid on her bed as well. Leah looked up to the ceiling, staring. Music still blared through the halls, but the duo managed to zone it out after listening for so long.

Fatin continued, "So, have any of those boys caught your eye yet?" Fatin knew that finding a guy wasn't on the list of Leah's things to do. Although, she asked the dumb question.

Leah laughed at Fatin's words. Fatin was anxious, and it wasn't like Leah couldn't tell. Although, she knew Fatin well enough to know that she wouldn't just give in with how she feels so easily. It takes Fatin  time to open up, so Leah wasn't going to make her uncomfortable. She never wanted to make Fatin feel like that. Leah spoke up, "Fatin, we have known them for... I don't know 4 hours and you're looking upon which one to spend the night with? Jesus Fatin, I thought you changed"

"No," Fatin spoke right away, trying to make sure that Leah didn't get the wrong idea. But then anxiety struck Fatin again "I mean," Fatin took a deep breath, changing the conversation "The one with the brown hair was kinda sultry. Are you guys like... you know, a thing? He seemed to care about you." Fatin stopped herself. The thought of Raf kept replaying in  her mind. Once Leah fell down, all Raf was doing was trying to talk to her. She saw Raf and Leah look at each other multiple times... and she knew that the two had talked before. Leah told Raf private stuff, stuff that she should have told Fatin. Even the theories, Fatin was jealous that Leah didn't tell her them. Those things were meant for Fatin to know. For Leah to tell Fatin.