2

Meanwhile the boys followed the girls back into the dark bunker, rock music blaring out of multiple speakers, the noise bursting and echoing off every wall. Scotty looked at Rachel and saw that she was missing an arm. Interested in the topic, Scotty walked to stand next to Rachel. "Yo, don't tell me that was from a Jag, we took one down and it was -"

Rachel cut Scotty off, her voice stern and serious. "Shark attack,"

Scotty felt like he froze even though he kept walking. He felt bad for asking the girl, she seemed so tired, so hopeless.

"Shit," Scotty responded. Rachel nodded and just continued to walk, speeding up her steps a bit so she could get away from the boy.

The bunker was dark and everyone walked slowly, looking at the madness they were put into. Rachel began to recite the prayer that Shelby taught her, holding the necklace close to her heart.

Shelby walked with Dot and two of the boys. No conversation was made, neither was it necessary. Everyone just invested in the bunker.

Suddenly, Toni's voice tore everyone from their daydreams as they walked in the ballroom. "So..." Toni started and turned her head to Raf, "What exactly do you know about us?"

On the rooftop, Leah began to stand up and Fatin stood up with her. "I'm ready to go back," Leah sighed as she looked at the door and began to trot back, but Fatin grabbed onto her sweatshirt and pulled her back.

"Wait, Leah," Fatin spoke as she met Leah's eyes. "I - I need to tell you something."

"I swear to god this better not be about Jeffery -"

"It isn't," Fatin made it clear, and took her arm off Leah. Fatin took a deep breath, remembering every detail of the day they got escorted from the island. Shelby falling off the tree, her climbing up, the device, and everything in between. The way she admitted how she felt about Leah to Shelby, and how it took such a big weight off of her chest.

"The day we got saved, me and Shelby found something." Fatin started and Leah felt her heart strike. She looked into Fatin's eyes, waiting for her to continue.

"In Nora's notebook, there was a hidden message, it said -" Fatin stopped. She knew that she had to tell Leah she was right, but she didn't want to admit that she doubted Leah through it all. "Leah is suspicious, and then there was a phone number,"

"I know," Leah cut Fatin off. "Shelby gave me a note," Leah said. Before she could express anything else, Fatin pulled Leah into a hug, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"I should have listened to you Leah, you were right. You went through all of that shit alone, and I doubted you. I fucked up, I really fucked up. You went through it all alone. In the dark, I didn't guide you out. You -"

Leah cut Fatin off by hushing, "It's okay Fatin, it's okay. We are going to get to the bottom of this. I swear to fucking god."

"You're not mad?" Fatin asked, confused. The reason she was scared to tell Leah is that she suspected Leah would be angry. She knew that if it were her she would be furious if someone kept something so valuable from her.

"I mean, I'm just confused. I - why didn't you tell me." Leah questioned, looking at the taller girl.

"Leah, I wanted to, desperately. There was no right time and everything was so quick. Getting rescued and put into this fucking bunker. You were right Leah, and you're the one who can save all of us." Fatin put her head on Leahs and a tear streamed down Leah's burnt face. "You're the smartest fucking person I know Rilke. Never forget that."

After a few moments of just enjoying each other's presence, the two decided to go to meet up with everyone. Fatin's arm was tossed around Leah so that Leah had the support she needed. Leah feels so mentally exhausted, and who wouldn't after what she's been through.

Leah and Fatin walked into the big room and everyone turned to look at them. Once the girls saw Leah standing up, they all ran and hugged her. Now that they knew that Leah was right, they needed to make sure they did anything for her. They felt guilty, they judged Leah when she was right all along. They called her insane and crazy, although she might have been... she was right.

She knew the truth.

"Oh shit Raf, that's the bitch," Scotty whispered into Rick's ear. "Do you two have something going on???"

Raf turned around to look at Scotty, "What? Nah man, we are just friends. Nothing like that is going on."

Scotty grinned as his eyebrows raised. "HOLY SHIT WHO THE FUCK IS MESSING WITH THE MUSIC!" Scotty screamed.

"For real," Martha replied, "I'm not into heavy metal."

"I am," Dot butted in.

"Hey hey girls, at least we can all agree that pink is superior." Shelby assured the group and they all began to laugh.

Fatin looked up and looked at the boys. She realized that she never really saw them, she was so busy taking care of Leah. "Okay, can we do something like a name circle? Hate to sound like our pageant championi over here but it isn't not necessary," Fatin looked around and saw the boy with blonde hair, a black tank top, and a scratched up face. "Football boy, your first,"

Kirin looked up and laughed, "Kirin, and I actually play lacrosse."

Josh walked up next, "Josh Herbert, nice to meet you," Josh put his arm out for Fatin to shake, which she did.

Scotty butted in, "AKA your personal medicine cabinet." Scotty walked up and stated his name, all of the boys went and with that, they all soon started to talk normally.

"We need a plan," Leah interrupted the conversation when they started talking about the islands they were on. "Now."

______________________

Hey guys! I hope you like this story so far :)

Also how do we feel about me putting Rachel and Kirin together?