9

Shelby and Ivan stood together as they met up with the group. Bo, Toni, Raf, Scotty, and Henry stood there. "Hey, where is everyone else?" Shelby said as she looked at Toni, but Toni didn't respond.

Before anyone could butt in, Dot, Rachel, and Martha walked up. "Kirin and Josh are having a talk," Dot said as she looked around at the group. "Why are we still missing so many?"

"The crazy hot one and the intimidating hot one ain't here yet." Scotty said, liking his lips.

"Scotty..." Bo said, "Not right now."

"Just speaking facts." Scotty defended himself, backing up with his hands in the air.

"Well can't someone go look for them!" Rachel said, and she looked at Toni. Toni usually was the one with the most tenacity. She always wanted to get things done, get everyone together. But right now, she didn't want to talk.

When around Shelby, she couldn't get any words out. She wasn't sure why. Just 3 weeks ago, right before they were aborted from the island, Shelby was her favorite person. She told her everything, she felt that she could love someone again.

After Regan, Toni wasn't sure if she truly believed in love. But Shelby proved it to be true. So there Toni sat, not being able to look at Shelby.

"I got it," Shelby spoke up, and looked at Toni. But Toni didn't look back, so Shelby instead asked Ivan if he wanted to come and Ivan agreed.

"Hey," Martha tapped Toni, "Are you guys good?"

Toni didn't respond to Martha, leaving her in the dust.

Shelby walked by the area where all the girl's rooms were. "This one is shut so..." Shelby swung the door open and gasped when she saw the two girls.

"Sweet Jesus!" Shelby screamed, letting go of the door allowing it to close.

"Are you okay?" Ivan ran to her, and tried to comfort her but smirked once he saw the two girls. "Oh I see what's going on here." Ivan laughed.

"Shit," Leah said as she peeked her head up to see Ivan and Shelby. "You fucking perv get out!" She screamed at Ivan.

"Um I'm sorry... Did you just call me a perv?" Ivan laughed, pretending to be offended, "I don't even like pussy."

Once the group arrived back to the rest of everyone, Shelby smiled at Fatin. She felt proud that Fatin finally kissed Leah. Although now it was weirdly awkward between the two, Shelby didn't want to get involved.

"Oh um... bro," Fatin said to Ivan, not sure what his name is.

"Did you just 'bro' me?" Ivan said, looking at Fatin. "My name is Ivan babe."

"Sorry, kind of just like I forgot everything. I mean I was just in literal heaven with that bitch... but anyway, keep this on the down low. First time." Fatin said and Ivan put his hand to his mouth and pretended to zip it and lock it.

"Why the fuck is it so cold in here?" Fatin spoke as she arrived at the group.

"That's why we are gonna make a fire, maybe make a few icebreakers." Dot spoke, which had Shelby excited.

"Icebreakers! Y'all are spoiling me!" Shelby put her hand over her heart and smiled at the girls.

"We might get killed if we stay out there." Henry butted in. "Carnivores will smell us, and hunt us down."

"Kid," Dot scoffed. "We survived 50 days on an island, I think we'll be fine."

"Wait... What?" Scotty lifted his head up. "50 days?!"