☺️💪Counting?‍☺️💪

Little: Asahi
Caregiver: Nishinoya
Little Age: 6m - 2 years old
TW: I believe this is purely fluff but lmk
==============================

Nishinoya's POV:

Today is the day that Asahi is going to learn how to count to ten. He has learnt to count to three. Just not on his fingers. We are getting there. But I'll be so proud of this baby once he knows how to count so high! I'll even make him a certificate to add to his little space box.

I sat at the kitchen counter trying to make all the worksheets I made colourful to help the little focus on the work a little better. I really hope this works, I didn't even sleep for that long last night so this little having nightmares and wanting cuddles constantly. Lordy lord. Well, it's time to awaken the beast I guess.

As I walk upstairs and here little mumbles coming from our bedroom. I slowly approach the room and knock on the door.

"Asahi~~ darling? You awake?" I say quietly but loud enough so he can hear me. I hope.

"DADA!!!" I hear before a loud thud was heard from behind the door.

"Oh my goodness me! Baby are you okay!?" I say in panic as I open the quirky nearly knocking it off its hinges.

"I atay dada! Just ex-es..exes... dada hewp!" He says as he gives up on the word.

"Excited?" I question trying to see if that's what he means.

"YES YES YES!!! EXERSITED!" he yells very loud I have to admit.

"Excited darling," I corrected. "Are you ready to count to a real big number?" I add on with a big smile across my face.

"Yes yes yes!" The little yelled once more. "Let go!"

With that he ran down the stairs and to the kitchen. I didn't even tell him where to go and like... what!?

I walked into the kitchen to see him colouring on the paper, by the looks of it colouring in the bubble writing of the numbers. I can't believe Azu would be so excited about learning... then again he is young. Of course he would be excited who am I kidding.

"You ready?" I say as I sat at the side of him slowly.

"Yep yep yep! We wean ten!" My baby says kicking his legs.

"Let's begin then kiddo!" I say.

I grab one of the brightly coloured pencils that I neatly lined up so Asahi knew which colour is which. To be more specific, rainbow order. That is the only way he knows the colours. Well, them seven minus black and white anyways.

(Time skip)

"Dada! I no do it! I on'y no five no ten! I stupid"!" The little whined. He put his head on his arms which were folded on the table.

"That's okay, you tried your best. And don't ever say you are stupid again. Okay prince? You did so well this morning!" I praise hoping to cheer up the sad baby a little.

"Oh heck yes! Is so mart dada!" The little screamed throwing his hands up in the air.

Did I mention that Asahi is the polar opposite of himself when little. This little guy has loads of energy. Trust me. I look after him. I didn't think anyone could be more energetic than me , tanaka and Hinata put together. But this little boy tops us. Holy shiz.

==============================
Hey hey hey! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I didn't know how to end this chapter. I do favour this one most than the others I wrote previously. And just to make up for all this fluff the next chapter will be angst. Just to make you hate me more 🥺🤞. So please enjoy the next chapter. Love you all, have a good day or night lovelies. <3