The Mondo Squad Headcanons

Mondo's sexuality is Bisexual, Taka's is Gay, Leon's is Bisexual, Chihiro's is Asexual, and Hiro's is Bisexual

Every Friday, Mondo and Taka go out on Mondo's bike and go to a nearby cliff to watch the sunset and cuddle.

Mondo hates eating food with butter

Mondo and Leon may or may not have blown up the chemistry lab once...

Chihiro, Hiro, and Leon are just waiting for Mondo and Taka to confess to each other.

Leon's password on his phone is 11037

Chihiro has challenged Chiaki to a gaming tournament once, and surprisingly, he won.

Chihiro's dad was a professional mechanic, and he accepts Chihiro for wanting to crossdress as a girl.

Mondo doesn't hang out with his parents much and mostly hangs out with Daiya when he's not hanging out with his squad.

Leon had very strict parents growing up. They wanted him to be a baseball player when he wanted to be a singer.

Hiro has normal parents.

Taka was adopted by a cruel father and was abused by him growing up.

On Sundays, Leon goes to see either Sayaka, Kaede, or Ibuki to work on his singing skills.

Celeste almost stabbed Taka in the eye with her metal finger thing once because he said that she needed to work on her grades.

Taka still has nightmares about his father. Whenever he does, Mondo will get into bed with him and they'll both cuddle.

Taka has problems with sleeping during long car rides. He'll sometimes still be asleep when the drive is over, so Mondo will have to carry him. (Little does he know, Chihiro, Leon, and Hiro record the whole thing)

Taka and Leon are cat lovers, Mondo and Hiro are dog lovers, and Chihiro is both.

Chihiro loves stuffed animals, and will always sleep with one.

Mondo and Taka see Chihiro as their adopted son.

One time, Kokichi pranked the squad so hard, and Mondo and Leon searched the whole school for him to kill him. (Kokichi was hiding in his room the entire time, and Mondo and Leon didn't look in there because they thought it would be too obvious)

Mondo and Taka will sometimes hang out with Kaito, and Kaito would sometimes refer to them as "dads." Taka would like it, but Mondo would be flustered AF.

The squad went onto DeviantArt once, big mistake...

They like gaming on Friday nights.

Mondo is a bit claustrophobic. (Nothing too major, tho)

They are all very overprotective of each other and will kill anyone who picks on them.

Gundam has let Chihiro pet his Dark Devas of Destruction a few times.

Taka likes making flower crowns for his friends.

Taka and Chihiro like chicken nuggies. The others don't get it, but they don't judge

Taka and Chihiro are the wholesome beans of the group. Mondo's the tough guy. Leon's the one who always wakes everyone up by singing (Sometimes Ibuki joins in). And Hiro's the comedic relief.

Taka has given Ibuki a LOT of noise complaints.

Chihiro has grown to be a lot more comfortable about wearing boy clothes in public.

Taka sometimes sets up study groups. Chihiro would accept the help, Mondo would be pissed, but go anyway, Leon would try to run away, and Hiro will just sleep the entire day.