Something I Wanna Get Off My Chest...

Celeste

Manipulated Hifumi into killing Taka (Why him?!!!) just so she could get money and tried to frame Hiro for it, kidnapped Alter Ego, and killed Hifumi and didn't even feel remorse.

The Fandom's Thoughts on Her: Queen!!!

((I also want to say that I actually don't like Celeste. Fight me, Celeste kinnies!))

Junko

Started a killing game, killed her own sister, executed 8 teenagers, destroyed 1 A.I, and almost killed another teenager, manipulated the Warriors of Hope into becoming madmen, brainwashed the Danganronpa 2 cast, and is just a crazy bitch in general.

The Fandom's Thoughts on Her: Queen!!!

((This is weird, but I actually kinda like Junko! Yes, she's a crazy bitch, but she does it in a way that makes me like her!))

Sayaka

Was a rather sweet girl at the start of Trigger Happy Havoc, and was shattered when she saw her motive video and her friends, which is the only reason she decided to do what she did. And even though she tried to kill Leon and tried to frame Makoto, she didn't know if she wanted to go through with it, which is why she wrote Leon's name on the wall. She also didn't know that she was sending the other students to their potential deaths. Overall, she would not have done any of this under normal circumstances.

The Fandom's Thoughts on Her: Snake, Thot, Bitch, and Evil

((Keep in mind that I am NOT excusing Sayaka for her actions whatsoever. What she tried to do to Leon and Makoto was still wrong. I'm just saying that other characters have done worse things, and yet, the fandom hates Sayaka for this one thing she did. Bruh, I sometimes don't understand the Danganronpa fandom...