Chapter 42

Mel

I can't believe it finally happened. I thought it was all just a vivid dream until I woke up naked, still wrapped in Liam's arms. It became even more real when I felt he was naked behind me, with a very hard, very demanding erection pressed against my backside.

When I realized it wasn't just a dream, the details started flooding my mind all over again. Each incoming memory of last night was steamier than the last, and I found myself getting worked up with an intense ache between my thighs.

I wiggled, trying to soothe the feeling without waking Liam up. In my efforts to solve my problem, I could feel I was making Liam's situation worse. His dick was starting to throb behind me, and his breathing was becoming more labored by the second.

I stopped moving, only to feel him grind against me as a needy moan slipped from his lips. At the sound, the floodgates opened in my core, and I knew where it would lead.

Liam's hand that was resting on my hip squeezed as I turned in bed to face him. When I did, his eyes opened, and he smiled, taking my breath away. "Good morning, Mel."

"Yes, it is," I replied, leaning closer for a kiss.

What started as a sweet, good morning kiss quickly turned into a frantic make-out session, leading to Liam pulling me on top of him, so I was spread over his pelvis, straddling him. If I weren't so horny, I'd probably be embarrassed at how dripping wet I was for him already. Not that he seemed to mind.

As our kiss continued, our hands began to wander. It didn't take long for mine to find Liam's dick and line it up with my slick opening. As I did, his hands latched on to my ass, gripping both cheeks firmly as I slid down, sheathing him entirely with one motion.

He moaned in appreciation as I started moving up and down, steadying myself with my palms on his chest. His eyes rolled back, and he bit his lower lip as I rode him faster and harder.

I could feel my tits bouncing as I slid over him repeatedly, taking what I needed, feeling so free and happy. I felt my climax building as my breath became ragged. Liam started thrusting underneath me, bringing us impossibly closer together, hitting the deepest spots inside me.

His hands moved from my ass up to my hips, slamming me harder and deeper as my orgasm started ripping through me. I didn't even try to muffle the sound as a feral cry rang out, letting Liam know how good he made me feel.

While the waves were still crashing over me, he flipped us over, positioning himself on top of me as he tossed both of my legs over his shoulders. The new angle made me gasp as I rode out the final seconds of my first orgasm. It was like he could read my mind. He knew exactly how I liked it, and he knew how to deliver.

I smiled widely as he grunted with each thrust, trying to hold back his moans. "Fuck, baby, you feel so amazing. Nnnnghh."

I bit my lip as I held back a scream of ecstasy. He picked up the pace, pounding his huge cock into my tight pussy.

His following words were so sexy, so demanding; I almost came instantly. "Scream for me, Mel. I want the whole city to hear you come."

My nails sank into his naked back as I arched off the bed, feeling my release coming as Liam fucked me faster. "Oh, God! Liam! Fuck! Right there!"

As he pumped faster and faster, I felt my coil snap. I screamed his name as a monstrous orgasm tore through my entire body, making my legs shake as tears fell from my eyes. Liam followed with an exclamation of his own after two more thrusts as he exploded inside me.

His arms were shaking as his dick finished throbbing inside of me. He gently lowered my legs to my sides as he noticed my tears. "Shit. Was I too rough?"

His question caught me by surprise before I realized he was focused on my watery eyes. "Fuck no."

I smiled at him, letting him know I was happy. "You were perfect, Liam. You gave me exactly what I wanted."

He relaxed at my words, brushing a damp strand of hair from my face. "You're amazing, Mel. So fucking amazing."

I didn't have a chance to respond as Liam's lips crashed into mine, making me wonder if we'd ever leave his bed.

We did, unfortunately.

After nearly starting another round, Liam stopped, suggesting we take a shower and get ready so that I wouldn't be late for work. I begrudgingly agreed, pulling him with me into the bathroom, where we took turns washing each other under the warm water.

I may or may not have tried to start something before the shower ended but was shut down gently by Liam with a promise of much more later. We both left the bathroom feeling needy, though Liam's was more noticeable as he fought to hide his growing erection under his pants.

I chose to take advantage of that as I walked in front of him toward the kitchen. I stopped before we reached the end of the hallway, making him bump against me. When that happened, I rubbed myself against the front of his pants, making him moan before I continued to our destination.

I looked over my shoulder and gave him a devious smile; he glared back at me, once again adjusting himself before following me to the kitchen. It didn't take long for me to realize that at least two people in the city heard me scream this morning.

Taylor and T.J. were making breakfast as Liam and I walked in. Upon seeing us, they exchanged an amused look and smirked at the two of us. "Good morning, you two," Tay chirped as she looked between us.

My cheeks burned as I mumbled a quick, "Good morning."

Liam wasn't fazed at all as he came up behind me, pulling me against him. "It sure is a good morning," he said, placing a broad grin on his face and kissing the top of my head.

I gasped as my earlier tease backfired. Liam subtly rubbed against me as he reached forward to grab a cup of coffee from the counter.

"I'm glad to see you guys worked it all out," I heard T.J. say from the opposite side of the kitchen.

"Yeah, now we can go on double and triple dates," Tay added as she beamed at us over her cup of tea.

Liam chuckled as he hugged me against him. "We sure can."

I twisted in his grasp so that I could see his face. He was staring down at me with bright eyes that were full of joy. And the smile on his lips was the one that always makes me melt. I felt my lips curl as I stretched up, bringing my lips to his, showing our friends how happy I was with the choice I'd made.