PART THREE

—A friend in need, is a friend indeed—

It was sunday. Vee actually planned to stay at his condo to sleep but his friends dragged him out. Ploy informed him that she was with her parents, but he doubt it.

They're currently eating on their favorite favorite korean restaurant.

"How's Ploy, Vee?" Nuea, one of his friends asked

"Yeah. How are you? Are you still fighting because of her jealousy?" Bar added

Vee shook his head, "Well, the last time we fought...I think that was two months ago. I'm sure she's busy with something," Vee said meaningfully before he took a bite at his food. "I am busy too. We don't have time to fight."

"If you're not that interested with each other anymore, why don't you just break it off?" Pond asked, another friend of his.

Vee just raised an eyebrow.

"Exactly," Nuea agreed. "I mean, it's not that we're against your relationship with Ploy. But don't you think it's not the same anymore?"

Vee chuckled after hearing what Nuea said, "Seriously? What's with that change in me topics?"

"That friend of yours..." Bar paused as he watched how Vee's hands trembled.

"W-what's with him?"

"Well..." Nuea scratched his head as he paused.

"Well what?" He asked.

"Vee..." this time, it was Kla. "Your friend...don't you..."

This time, it was Kla who paused.

"What really is it? What's with him?"

"Don't you think you're i..."

"What?" Vee asked, trying to calm his nerves but in reality, he's actually nervous.

It's related to Mark, how could he not?

None of his friends answered his question so he decided to ignore them for the meantime and continue eating when suddenly...

"You bastard!"

Vee immediately raised his head. He was surprised when he saw Bar, Pond and Kla holding the mad Nuea.

"Chill, dude. That bastard's not worthy of our time."

Vee heard Bar said, but there was a trace of hate on his voice. When Vee looked at the person who's responsible for making his friends mad, he raised an eyebrow.

"What's going on?" he asked as he faced his friends. "Do you know that couple?"

His friends grew quiet. They were about to pull Vee out of that place when someone spoke first.

"Vee..."

When Vee heard that, his expression grew cold. He let out a chuckle after he patting his friends' before looking at their direction.

"I was wondering why my friends suddenly attacked someone despite their respectful behavior," he shook his head. But his eyes went sharp after turning his gaze at the guy. "I apologize for my friends' attitude, by the way. But I actually think you deserve it."

"Vee..."

"What?" he asked, without turning his gaze away from the guy on the floor.

"Let's talk...please..."

Vee's sharp eyes turned to Ploy, "I think we don't need to talk anymore. Let's end this right here, right now. You've been cheating on me for awhile now, right?" Ploy looked down, making him smirk. "Don't be like that. Look at me. It's not like you've never done this before."