PART SEVEN

Sorry, I didn't get to upload this yesterday since I got busy (we went somewhere, and I couldn't find a stable connection) and I was already tired when we arrived home . I didn't know we were having a celebration (with guests), I thought it'll only be a small celebration. [It's mah birthday yesterday. Yey!] So yeah, here it is♡

»»——⍟——««

Three years ago...

After he sent Mark to the airport, Vee immediately drove his way to a fancy restaurant to meet someone.

When he arrived at the place, he noticed that there's no one inside...of course, aside from that man.

He immediately went to his table and greeted him out of respect.

"Did it turn out well?"

Vee nodded his head before saying his thanks after the man pour tea on his cup.

"Don't you dare contact him, young man."

Vee choked on his own saliva, a bit thankful that it wasn't tea.

"W-why...?"

"Are you gonna complain?"

Vee, after coughing multiple times, shook his head.

"I thought you will."

"I wouldn't dare complain, Mr. Masa."

***

So for three years, Vee followed Mark's father. When he told him not to contact Mark, he didn't.

He never dared disobey Mark's father because he wanted to get their blessings.

Blessings to let him have their son.

They gave him their blessings.

But of course...they made his life a living hell. With a bit sympathy.

***

He would always feel an urge to contact Mark, but he would keep reminding himself that it's for them too, so instead, he'll return to that place where they first met. The place that he learned to love, second to Mark of course.

He miss him. And now, he's already in front of him. Staring at him with...

"Vivis!!"

Vee was taken a back when Mark furiously charged towards him. This isn't what he expected their meeting after three years. Those three years without communication was a torture for him.

Now this happened. He expected Mark to wrap his arms around him, he expected a warm hug. But Mark wrapped his arms around his neck instead.

"M-Ma...rk...Ahh..."

He couldn't breathe.

"Vivis! You bastard!"

Vee didn't have the slightest idea why Mark is trying to kill him.

"I...c-can't...b-breathe..."

Mark finally let go of him. Vee's forehead creased when he saw Mark's tears rolling down his cheeks.

He held Mark's wrist then he grabbed him to sit on the couch, Mark didn't say anything and let the former grab him.

"Why are you crying?" he asked as soon as they sat on the couch, there's a trace of worry on his tone.