♡༺THIS LOVE༻♡

Mark Masa came from a family of three. And it's not secret that he belonged from a wealthy family.

He grew up getting everything he wants. They have maids who'll serve him any food he wants. His parents never failed to provide for him.

But as cliché as may sound, they never paid attention to him because they're too busy earning money. He grew up feeling so lonely. It's as if he wasn't that important in his parents' life.

As he grew older, he became used to that feeling until one day, he didn't care anymore.

But that made a big impact on his life. The love his parents failed to give him made him afraid to love, to fall in love.

He didn't get it from his own parents, so it's not a surprise that he will never receive it from anyone else.

So he tried to live his life the way he wanted, but his parents would always butt in.

They didn't just keep away from him his own freedom, they also made him a robot. They wanted him to do this, to do that.

He didn't know what to do with his life. Until he crossed paths with arts, with painting.

Of course his parents didn't support him, thinking that it's just a waste of time.

"It's a waste of time. You won't get anything from that stupid profession."

"Your dad is right, honey. Soon, you'll take over our company. I'm sure you'll love it there."

In the end, he pursued business and was forced to forget about painting, the only thing he loved.

He was chained.

But when he got the courage to get away from his parents, to do what he always love...someone came unexpectedly.

He was happily living a peaceful life away from anyone when Vee entered the picture.

He didn't expect this guy to change his life completely.

He could still remember the first time he met him.

He was busy painting when he heard a loud voice, yelling furiously.

"I'm tired! Why are you so cruel to me! I don't deserve this!"

Mark's forehead creased. Who the hell dared to disturb him?

He went to find the owner of the voice, and there he was. Standing on the edge of that old ship not that far from his place.

He was about to scold whoever disturb his peaceful time but he stopped on his tracks as soon as he get a clear view of that guy.

That guy is shredding tears.

He just stood up there, watching the guy from his spot when suddenly...

"Mister?"

He blinked, that voice made him come back to reality.

"Y-Yes?"

"Err...are you from here?" he nodded. The guy scratched the back of his head. "Sorry for disturbing you. Am I that loud?" again, he nodded. The guy forced a smile. "I'm sorry about that. I was trying to yell my frustrations away. I didn't even considered the fact that someone might be living here."

"Are you okay?" he unconsciously asked. The guy just stared at him. When he realized what he asked, he immediately shook his head. "Sorry about that. I'm not someone nosy, okay? I'm just...I was just...I——