EXTRA 1: CHANGE OF HEART

This extra will talk about Mark's parents' change of hearts and it's all thanks to...

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

[From the 4th Chapter]

Fifteen minutes.

It has been five minutes but the guy's still contemplating whether or not he'll knock the door of his father's office.

If it's just a small favor, of course the guy wouldn't hesitate. But it's not, plus, he's not close with his father. He kinda think his father is scary.

He let out a sigh a couple of times before he found the courage to knock at the door. He heard his father's voice who told him to come in so he slowly opened the door.

"Dad..."

The older man's forehead furrowed, a bit curious with his son's appearance.

"What are you doing here?"

He swallowed a lump in his throat.

"This is a bad idea," he thought.

[CONTINUATION]

"Vee Vivis, what are you doing here? And why... " his father scanned him from head to toe before continuing. "...do you look so tense?"

Vee just stared at his father, not saying anything. He couldn't voice out what he wanted to say for he was a bit scared with his father.

The old man saw his son's state so he took a deep breath and smiled, "Vee...am I scaring you that much? Do I look like I eat people?"

Vee let out a sigh of relief, seeing his father's reaction gave him relief.

His dad isn't a scary dad to be honest, but he's too focus on his work, he took his job too seriously. When it's work time, he wouldn't let anyone disturb him, not even hid mother, so what more him, right?

But seeing that his father is fine, made him a bit calmer.

"So...are you just gonna stare at your father like that?"

He sighed for who knows how many times before speaking.

"Do you know someone who use Masa as their family name?"

"What about them?" his dad asked, scrutinizing him.

"Err...can I ask you a favor?"

"Is this something that can ruin my bond with their family?"

He shook his head, smiling at his father. "No! Err...I'm not sure. But...yeah! Help me?"

His dad was taken aback. For a moment, his composure was a bit shaken, seeing his son smiling like this made him a bit surprised but curious at the same time.

"Shoot."

He said, making Vee's smile grew wider.

++++++

Vee asked his father if he could do something to make an appointment with Mr. Masa, Mark's father. His father hesitated at first, scared of what his son will do. But after seeing his son's genuine reaction, he gave up and helped his son.

And right now, Vee is staring at Mark's parents, face to face.

"I'm not gonna beat around the bush since I know you're both busy," he blew some air before continuing. "I came here for your son."