ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

An hour later, Gray and Leigh arrived back at Gray's place.

As he pulled up into the driveway, before Gray could turn off the engine to the car, Leigh was already opening the door to the passenger side, leaving it open for Gray to close it behind.

Gray watched as Leigh punched the security code to his place and walked inside slamming the front door behind her.

Gray placed the car in park and used his index to turn off the engine. He could seriously slap himself in the face to think that everything that he was doing for this woman was the right thing to do.

Gray opened his door closed it behind him and then heads over to his passenger's door closing that one before heading to his front door and turning the knob to let himself inside his own home.

He kicked off his shoes and tossed his keys in the dish then grabbed the rail of the stairs to storm up to a certain particular person's room.

Gray opened the door seeing that there were tons of clothes spreading out all over the bed, the floor and even coming out of the closet.

He kicked a pile of clothes out of the way until he managed to find a neat place for him to sit down, which was the chair by Leigh's bed.

A few minutes later, Leigh came walking out of the closet raising her shirt up above her head, not realizing that Gray was in the room.

Gray cleared his throat which stopped Leigh from pulling the shirt more over her head. "What are you doing in my room?"

"That's is my house and we need to talk?"

Inside the shirt, Leigh kissed her teeth as she continued to pull the shirt more over her head.

Gray tried too quickly to get up and cover his face with anything that he could find but it was too late. Leigh was already out of the shirt and now only in a tube tank.

She grabbed a shirt from off of her bed and tossed it over her body. "You can uncover your face, Gray," she said to him as she sat down on her bed Indian style.

Gray opened his eyes and now saw Leigh wearing one of his new shirts. "Lee, why are you wearing one of my brand new shirts?"

She glanced down pulled the shirt out and examine the blue shirt that she had on. "Mm, what's wrong with me wearing it?"

She asked so innocently with that being said Gray tilted his head to the side, really wanting to knock himself out and hope that this was all a dream.

He took a deep breath and counted to ten before continuing the conversation with this hard-headed person in front of him. "Look, I just bought that shirt and haven't even worn it yet but you're wearing it. Second, why were you arrested, and third are you going to ever pay me back?"

Leigh stared blankly at Gray for the longest without saying a word to him. The long silence was enough to drive Gray crazy but did his best to remain calm.

Finally, Leigh shut her eyes as if she was coming out from a deep long trance before opening them once more.

She unfolded her legs from the position that she was in got off the bed and walked over to the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom.

Leigh turned the knob and walked inside, closing it with Gray just watching the whole scene unfold in front of him.

He then heard the sound of the water being turned on in the bathroom.

Gray then poked the side of his cheek out with his tongue, realizing that Leigh just ignored him.

Gray got up off of the chair headed to his bedroom grabbed his laptop and pulled up his schedule for today's events.

He scanned through seeing what he had planned and hoping that maybe he could either move some of the events or cancel them altogether since he didn't have any sleep.

A few minutes later, Gray heard the sound of the water turning off and then the door opening on Leigh's end. Footsteps stroll down the hall until they arrived in front of his room.

Standing with only a towel covering her body, Leigh tossed Gray his shirt before turning around and heading back to her room, slamming her door so hard that it rang through the house.

The blue shirt that she tossed at Gray, landed two inches in front of him.

Gray leaned down and picked up the blue shirt to realize that she had cut up his new shirt.

He bunched up the shirt in his hands and let out a muffled scream into the shirt.

━━━━━━━━━━━━