ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

"She tore up my shirt!!!" Gray exclaimed storming into the studio after the episode that occurred earlier today.

The tattooed guy that he was ranting to stopped their movement on the computer to turn around, placing their arms above their head as they saw the irritate Gray pacing back and front.

Gray had walked into the studio holding the shredded blue shirt in his hand waving it up in the air while pacing back and forth in the small room.

"I'm not going to say this but I'm going to say for your good, Gray." He took a deep breath. "You need to quit enabling her and let her go."

Gray stopped his pacing and slouched down on the dark blue couch letting out a loud sigh into the blue shirt that was bunched up in his hand.

He shook his head from side to side and seriously contemplated the matter. "You know I want to so bad," he admitted. "I just wish...ugh. I just wish things were different, Jay. "

"Different as in what different?"

Gray shook his head. "That's the thing I just don't know."

Jay pushed himself up from his chair patted his friend's shoulder and then squeezed it. "You need to let that shit go for you and her."

Gray nodded his head. "Yeah..."

Before he knew it Gray was immersed in his music until he receives a notification on his iPhone. He halted Jay for a second to check the message.

"session in an hour."

Gray then came out of the recording booth. "I've got to go," he said to Jay, slipping his phone back into the pocket of his jacket.

Jay nodded his head, understanding, and waved him away to go back to the computer as he rearranged what they have so far completed.

Gray patted Jay's shoulder and headed out of the studio to his vehicle. He hits the button on his keychain and alerted the car to unlock its doors before getting into his vehicle.

He drove out of the city until he arrives at his destination. He got out and headed inside a small white building with privacy glass wrapped around it.

He opened the door walked up to the front desk and is greeted by a young woman who just come back from her lunch break. She pulled back the glass window and smiles at Gray. "How may I help you?" She asked him.

Gray tapped his fingers on the counter and closed his eyes truly never expecting that he would be here. "Uh...I'm here to see Dr. Hwang for our 1:00 PM appointment."

The woman nodded her head and leaned back down tapping away on the keyboard to pull up Gray's information. She looked up and provided him with an eased look. "I'll let her know that you're here, okay. Please take a seat."

Gray thanked the woman as he turned around to find an available seat in the quiet waiting room, which is not hard since he was the only one there.

A few minutes pass and finally, the door to the back area opened, and standing to hold the doorknob was the person that Gray was here to see.

"Hello, Mr. Lee, come this way," she stated, motioning her other hand to wave Gray towards the back of her office.

Gray slapped his hands on his thigh forcing himself to get up from the comfortable chair. The doctor closed the door behind him and guided him to the back of her office. "So how have things been going for you?"

Gray stayed quiet rubbing the back of his head, "I guess it's alright, music career has been going well so far."

Dr. Hwang let out a small hum until they arrived at her office and Gray took a seat in one of her black chairs.

She walked over to her desk and pulls out a small pad and also a recorder to record today's session. She hit the red button on the recorder and said a couple of things before starting the session with Gray.

"So how are you holding up, Mr. Lee?

Gray fiddled with his fingers as he glanced down staring at the shagged white carpet.

The woman that spoke leaned back in her chair laying her arms over the yellow pad that was in front of her on her lap. "Take your time, Mr. Lee, there isn't any rush."

With another deep sigh, Gray nodded his head and rubbed the inside of his palms together. "...I missed them so much...I wish that I was there to protect them...but I failed...I failed..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

See Gray has problems, too.