ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

A couple of days ago, Leigh announced to Dr. Hwang that she was ready to take the next step and speak with Gray.

She wanted to apologize for her actions and any additional stress she caused him since the death of her sister.

Of the twin's closest friends, Gray was the only one that had been there for her, even providing her with a roof after being advised by doctors that it would be best for her health does not live alone.

The doctors were concerned about her well-being after losing the only person left in her life whom she cared so deeply for. The twins' friends advised Gray that taking Leigh in was a huge mistake, but his guilt would not allow him to abandon her.

His relationship with the girls caused a rift between them, and he truly wanted his best friend back. And so, Gray took on the job to make sure that not only did he go to his council meeting but so did Leigh.

It started in the beginning, Leigh attended her meetings voluntarily. However, like anyone who felt someone was barging into their life and telling them what they should hear, Leigh, in the end, stopped going.

Leigh used her chosen method of curing herself by going to parties and getting into mischief that causing Gray to always have to bail her out.

This continued, with everyone still telling Gray that he needed to stop enabling Leigh until he had to finally put his foot down and seek professional help.

More so, a year after the death of her sister and niece/nephew, Leigh was now getting help and this time around, she was taking it seriously.

Well, just like the time before, the session didn't go as planned since Leigh refused to talk to Dr. Hwang about her past but as the session progressed, since they were now were mandatory, Leigh began to open up to Dr. Hwang's confession of the truth that she felt that everything that has happened to her sister was her fault.

That if she wasn't so upset with her sister, if she didn't argue that day in the middle of the busy intersection then Lia wouldn't be dead.

Leigh poured out her soul to Dr. Hwang who didn't judge the young woman. She allowed her to say how she truly felt until she knew that Leigh was finished speaking.

And once she was finished, Dr. Hwang explained to Leigh that none of it was her fault.

She told her that what occurred with Lia was unexpected. Even down to complications that followed after the accident. There was no way anyone could have predicted the outcome.

And in the end, the decision to save one of you was on the doctors. Leigh was the strongest of the twins' sisters when everything was said and done.

Dr. Hwang wanted Leigh to stop putting all the blame on herself and start living for not only Lia but herself as well. And with the information and the suggestion from Dr. Hwang, Leigh took all of it and absorbed the information.

She thanked the doctor as she finished up her session for the day. She returned to her room she sat down on her bed, Indian style, and picked up a shoebox that she kept right next to her on her nightstand.

She opened the box and placed the lid on the side by her as she picked up each photo that showed herself along with Lia. She viewed each photo that was inside the box with a smile on her face.

Each one showed Lia with her in any type of crazy pose that they could make before the camera captured the moment. Leigh let out a small chuckle as she flashed back to that time when everything was perfect.

Just the two of them, no drama. No one orders them on how they should act or what they should do with their life. Just Lia and Leigh.

Again, with a tear landing on the phone that she had in her hand, Leighsmiled softly caressing the moment in between her fingers. "Lia, what should I do?" Leigh asked. "Is it time to move forward? Should I go back to being a singer?" As if Leigh was asking Lia to give her the answer to her questions.