ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

The session came to an end and Gray collected himself, going out to one of the restrooms to wash his face.

He turned on both the hot and cold water and allowed them to warm up and once it did, he splashed the liquid substance on his face.

He leaned over the counter looking at himself in the mirror, noticing the dark circles and bags underneath his eyes.

He took a deep breath out of his mouth as he felt everything that he had pent-up so much flow out of his body.

He knew honestly that he needed to resolve this situation.

Finally, Gray grabbed a couple of paper towels to dry his face and turn off the knobs.

He tossed the used paper towels in the trash and grabbed the bathroom handle to head back out to the main area of the doctor's office.

On his way to the exit, he then was stopped by Dr. Hwang who was talking to her receptionist, Euijun. "Oh, Mr. Lee, remember what we talked about, okay?"

Gray gave a slight nod before he pressed down on the door handle to allow himself to exit the office building.

He headed back to his black Audi and hits the button on the keyless to unlock the doors to allow him inside his vehicle. He pressed down on the press start and wait a few minutes to give the engine time to warm up.

He pulled out his cell phone and looks down at the notifications that were on the screen. He sighed deeply as he cleared the missed ones and moved on to the ones that are coming up soon.

Gray continued the rest of the days by going to scheduled events and even stopping by his mom and having a chat with her.

Like always, she gave him the motherly talk, and in which he gets the same response back that everyone has been telling him that he needed to do in regards to Leigh. "Sweetheart, I know how much you care about her but from what you've been telling me, I think you should let her go."

She leaned back in the chair with her arms folded on her chest. Gray was leaning forward with both of his hands pressed on his cheeks, rubbing circles around and around. "I know, mom but I feel that...."

"No buts, Gray, this needs to stop, now!" His mom interrupted, placing her foot down firmly on her stance. "You're wasting money that could be used on more important things. "

Gray nodded again, sighing loud and clear at what his mother was saying to him but still, he couldn't press what he felt was more important to him at the moment.

But all that stopped when his phone beeped and he went to reach down into his pocket to get his phone. "I bet that's her right now," his mother mumbled to herself.

And of course, she was right, well sort of.

"Hello," Gray answered, getting up from the couch to speak in private to the person on the other line.

"Hey, your girl is acting a fool in the club right now," the guy on the other line stated.

Gray sucked his teeth while shaking his head. "Which club is she at, Ki-suck?"

"We're at Club Drama," Ki-suck aka Simon D replied.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hєrє wє gσ αgαín