ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ (ᴇɴᴅ)

ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

"Are you sure you don't want to move back with me, Leigh?" Gray asked her.

After speaking through all of her heartaches, Leigh finally received a clean bill of health and was now being released.

However even though she was given the okay for inpatient care, her doctor set up outpatient care for as long as Leigh needed.

She was packing up her belongings when Gray stopped by to give her flowers, congratulated her on being discharged, and also pick her up.

Leigh thanked him for the flowers as she placed them down on the bed while continuing to pack.

"Your room is waiting for you," Gray had told her when he sat down in the chair next to Leigh.

Leigh turned to face Gray. "Could you take me to my place instead?"

"You want to go to your place? Are you sure about that?" He questioned.

Leigh nodded her head. "Yeah, I think it's time for me to return home. It's been a while and I don't want to be a nuisance any longer at your place."

Gray leaned forward in the chair. His hands being rubbed together."You weren't a nuisance," he started off saying. Leigh glanced at him like really Gray. "I mean yeah you had your reasons but you weren't a bad roommate."

Leigh started to laugh. "Yeah, I was bad, god awful bad. But other than that Gray, it's time for me to head back. I miss my privacy and I know you do as well. You don't need me all in your space. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for all that you've done. You were that shoulder that I needed to lean on, and get me out from out of my hat dark place I was in."

Gray nodded his head. He knew that once Leigh made up her mind, there was no way to change it.

Finally, she was finished packing and scooped up her bag as Gray packed up Leigh's roll-away bag.

Gray walked out first as Leigh followed behind him. She took a look back at the room she stayed in as she healed all her opened wounds, slowly but surely getting better.

She smiled to herself as she flipped the switch off and followed behind Gray as he waited by the front desk for Leigh to check herself out.

A new chapter for both of them as they accepted the outcome of their lives.

Whatever awaits the two of them, they were ready for it.

"Gray, before taking me home, let's go to the beach," Leigh suggested as they walked out of the treatment center and towards Gray's car.

Gray shook his head as he was also in agreement as well. "Yeah, let's."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

тнanĸιng yoυ everyone ғor readιng, coммenтιng and voтιng ιn тнιѕ вooĸ. aѕ alwayѕ ιт мeanѕ a loт and ι alwayѕ apprecιaтe ιт every ѕιngle one oғ yoυ.

тнanĸ yoυ agaιn

😊