chapter 7

I was tired mentally, physically, emotionally. I wanted someone who could support me now. He got up smiling widely. Put that ring on my ring finger. It was perfect for my finger. He Kissed my hand and my lips.

I really hope that I made a right decision.

~~~~~~~CHAPTER 7~~~~~~~

‼️‼️ CONTENT WARNING ‼️‼️

🔞🔞🔞🔞
PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got married in court. I was happy but worried at the same time. Since we married secretly, I wanted to invite my friends and Tzuyu. So, we decided to do reception and small wedding ceremony a week later.

Tae said I should shift in his house. So I decided to take my only few clothes for now. And shift my all other things later.

Tae and I got into a car. It was some expensive car again. I didn't know why he was spending that much again. He stopped car in front of a big house. 'Oh....please don't tell me he rented this place too'. I thought.

He was looking at it. When he turned his head to look at me. He noticed I was already looking at him.

Y/n : you rented this place too!? Tae....how many time I have to tell you I am not into expensive things.....

Tae's eyes got bigger. He looked at the house than at me.

Tae : but I didn't rented it...... (I raised a brow, signaling him to continue) I own it. (he patted armrest) same goes for this car too....

I was confused. Before I could ask anything but got out of the car. He opened the back door to get my luggage. I got out too.

Tae : let's go in.... ( he grabbed my arm and pulled it a little; signaling to follow him. We both started walking to the villa)

Y/n : Tae.... how can be..... I mean you said you work in a MNC....!! (Tae turned his head to look at me and faced the front again, smiling)

Tae : I do work in MNC... Actually.... I own that MNC... Actually in plural.... Many MNCs....

Now we were in front of the door. He ringed the doorbell. He looked at me smiling. I was still shocked. Why didn't he say anything to me.

A tall man opened the door. He greeted us. Welcoming us in. We went in the house.

..... : Hello, ma'am. I am Kim SeokJin. You can call me Jin. (we bowed to each other)

Y/n : hello.... I am y/n. Please don't call me ma'am. I am younger than you. Please call me by name.

Jin looked at Tae. I looked at Tae too. He gave a nod to Jin. Tae turned to look at me. He came closer.

Tae : y/n..... He is your bodyguard.

Y/n : bodyguard??? Why I need that? (he cupped my face in his hands. Started speaking softly)

Tae : its not that he is always gonna be with you. Just..... when you are going out. Except that....... he is going to be in his room. More like a small house for himself. Which is out of this house. Which is also security control room....

Y/n : Tae...  (he kissed me to shut me up.)

But I pulled back. Looked at him shocked. This wasn't my thing to kiss in public. And Tae knew that. It makes me uncomfortable to kiss in front of someone.

I looked at Jin from my peripheral vision. His back was already turned to us. Then nervously looked at Jin properly for a second then back to Tae. Tae was looking at me smirking.