Chapter 14

Her legs felt like jelly. With every step she felt like she's gonna fall. She picked up the shirt and put it on. It was covering her to her upper thighs. She wanted to get out of there. she went to the door. Trying some number combinations again.

But it wasn't moving at all. Then she heard Tae calling her name.

Tae: y/n...? (he called her name confused. y/n froze in her place. she turned around slowly. Tae was getting off the bed. she back up to the door)

He was having light hangover headache. he grabbed his pants and put them on. she wasn't moving an inch. she was trying to understand if he was still mad at her or not.

Tae was trying to focus his vision. when he was able to look clearly at her. he quickly went to her. y/n threw her hands up, to protect herself. she let out a squeal because of fear.

Tae: oh my!! y/n... ( he said worriedly. he pulled her hands down slowly, he touched her jawline with his fingertips. lifting her head lightly)

Tae: your face.... (he whispered worriedly) y/n.... (Tae looked at down to her feet, stunned, there were several bruises on her face and body)

she back away from his touch, she wanted to get out of there. she was trying to control her expressions. but fear was clearly written on her face.

Tae: y/n... why are you so scared?? (he said with a frown on his face. she felt her blood started to run down to her thighs and lower, she needed to go to bathroom)

y/n looked down unsurely then back-on Tae. she was trembling. but she needed to ask him.

y/n: T-Tae... please.. please open the door.... (she spoke in small shaky voice, she didn't want to get hurt anymore)

she was getting tired-standing on her feet for long. Tae, without saying anything, gently grabbed her arms to move her a little away from the door. so he could open it.

Tae pressed some keys before the door slide opened.

Tae: come on... let me treat your wounds... ( he said gently. his expression was like he could feel her pain. he tried to touch her but she backed away)

y/n: I--I just need to go to bathroom first, please.... (she spoke softly, she felt her blood drops started to run down to her ankles now)

Tae also saw it. he went close to her, touching her cheeks gently. Tae was feeling guilty for what he has done with her. however, Tae only remembered glimpse of last night.

Tae: y/n... oh my god!!! did I hurt you so bad?? down there!? huh?? (he asked anxiously) I should call ambulance... (he tried to went into the room, to his phone but y/n stopped him by grabbing his arm)

y/n: Tae-- it not that... (she was looking down at floor while talking) I--I... my periods just started.. (she slowly looked up at him, with a hint of fear in her eyes)

y/n: I just want to go bathroom please... can I go? (she did feel like asking him first. because she didn't know what he was thinking of her situation)

Tae looked a little relieved that she wasn't bleeding internally. he nodded his head hurriedly, she started to walk out of the room. but almost fell when Tae caught her.

Tae: I'll take you to the room.... (he whispered. lifting her in his arms like she is most delicate thing in the world. he started to walk towards their room upstairs)

y/n was confused, shocked, surprised at his behavior. now he was the 'Tae', the Tae she knew. She just wanted to get into their room as fast as they can. she was worried any servant gonna see them like this.