Chapter 19

y/n : this... I-- actually... I slipped in the park when I was jogging there... ( y/n came up with an excuse. which seemed genuine and authentic. Omma looked at her covered arm again nodding and she started eating her food again. There was silence on table again.)

Y/n almost had a panick attack when Omma said something unexpected.

Omma : Tae did that. Didn't he??

y/n was nervous and panicked. her eyes were unsettled.

y/n : no no.. I ACTUALLY slipped. (y/n tried to convince Omma. Omma studied y/n for a minute. Omma straighten up herself and put her fork down. she sighed softly. she seemed disappointed and sad)

Omma : you both had been known each other for couple of months before you both got married. Right? (Omma asked in Normal tone. not wanting to scare her more. y/n just answered in small nodes) can I ask why you married him?

y/n : because I loved him. and still do. (she answered softly. y/n do love him. but she wasn't sure if Tae love her anymore or not. she lowered her gaze)

Omma : did ever Tae told you about himself anything else? Like, about his early life or past? (Omma didn't know how to ask what she wanted to ask. but she put the words out as clear as she could. y/n blinked trying to remember. Then  she shook her head)

y/n : no. not much... just about family members and work. .... and even I never asked him much more...I--  ( she paused for a second. y/n smiled sadly, thinking of time when she met Tae first time)

y/n : I was in love with him. I didn't want to know much about him. All I wanted was a normal life: a husband who loves me, a small house and a peaceful life. (she was speaking softly. y/n didn't know why she was telling her feelings to Omma. maybe she just wanted to say her feelings to someone)

Omma smiled to her sympathetically, yet concerned.

Omma : so, Tae really did that to you!? ( y/n didn't realise but with her words and expressions, she had told reality to Omma. y/n couldn't say anything. she gazed over her arm. her eyes got watery. she gulped feeling broken. Omma rubbed her temple, worriedly) he is getting worst.

y/n : w-what?? (she said puzzled. she had no idea what Omma was talking about. she waited for Omma to say something)

Omma : he- ( Omma was hesitant. it's wasn't that Omma was now okay with y/n or started to like her. But she knew, y/n needed to know about the truth what was wrong with Tae)  Tae..... (she sighed) Tae has... Tae has a--

y/n : he- he what?? (Omma shook her head, stopping y/n to talk any further)

Omma : first.... first you have to tell me something?? ( Omma said raising her eyebrows. y/n nodded nervously) except being physical, what- what other  you have changes you have noticed in him since you met him?? ( Omma asked seriously, yet gently) I need to know! it's very important....

y/n : (y/n gulped and wiped her tears. she wasn't sure if it was save to tell Omma everything but she just wanted to live in mental peace. she thought for few seconds before speaking)

y/n : he has been more,...like,... controlling. And gets jealous and angry easily. he gets a lot of mood swings... I really don't know what's wrong with him... I-- ( y/n couldn't say any further and sobbed lightly)

Omma didn't try to calm her down. she didn't want y/n to think  that she started to like her because she don't. All she worried about was her son. she wanted her son to be okay and happy. She gave y/n couple of minutes to calm herself down before she spoke.

Omma : I want you to know that Tae has a mental disorder.... ( y/n eyes widen at that information. she was shocked. She  moved a little forward, wanting to know more)

y/n : mental disorder?? what?? how?? I mean....!! Tae-- (Omma cut her off)

Omma : I know you have many questions. and I am going to answer your all what and why?? ( y/n closed her lips immediately. she was eager to know) The disorder he has it's called O.L.D. disorder.... Obsessive Love Disorder...

Omma : All the behavioural changes and sudden mood swings that you felt in him are the symptoms of this disorder. ( y/n looked away from Omma. she frowned her eyebrows. y/n looked at Omma again when she spoke)