Chapter 22

A/N = From this chapter, Y/n would be known as Yin. (because it's easy to type 🙂)

###################################

Yin POV~~~~~~

"let's get you out of here". jin oppa said. he helped me to get up and took me to the car.

i was scared i didn't know how Tae would react. he's gonna blame me for everything that happened today. he might beat to death tonight. i was thinking the worst scenarios possible. i knew he don't trust me. He might think I did give some provocation to RM.

'he's gonna kill me!" whispered it out without realising it.

"RM can't ever touch again! I'll make sure of that" jin spoke softly yet dead serious. RM was the last person i was scared of right now.

I shook my head. "no, no... Tae. h-he would b-be so m-mad!" i was literally shaking from crying so hard. jin sat me in the car.

"no, he won't be. he loves you. he won't be mad."

He said beside me. side hugging me. he rested my head on his chest. trying to comfort me in silence.

" it wasn't your mistake. Don't think it that way. sir gonna do anything to make him pay for his doing. sir loves you. don't blame yourself. " Jin spoke softly. soothing me.

i calmed down a little. Seeing me a little calm, he stepped out of back of limousine, giving me some alone time. He sat in front passenger seat. i saw tae running towards us. i got scared again.

Then Jin jumped out of the front seat, slammed the door. and Driver locked all doors. limousine was sound proof. i couldn't hear what they were talking but I could see jin was yelling at tae about something.

Tae looked sad and sympathetic. after few minutes, tae slowly walked towards the back door. i wiped my face to not to look a mess. he didn't look mad or angry. he hesitated a little before sitting beside me. keeping a little distance between us.

i saw his knuckles. there were so many cuts and bruises. i felt bad coz he got injured because of me. i took his arm and slowly lay my head on his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~ At Villa~~~~~~~~

He sat me on bed. and treated his knuckles. He tried to feed me some food but I wasn't felling hungry. So he begged me drink some juice. Later, He held me in his arms, whispered good words to me, till I drift off to sleep.

Next day he called police and reported everything to them. Seemed like those officers were under Tae. They told that RM was already arrested last night.

things were getting normal again. i was healing mentally and physically. Also, Tae wasn't being rude to me. I was staying home, and Tae was going to work and coming home a little drunk. I got habitat to it.

Sometimes I use to think of what Jennie said that night to me. about her baby and abortion. i was feeling bad for her. But aborting baby was also her decision. I didn't tell Tae that I knew it. what was benefit to talk about it?

Tae had gone to day business trip recently. He didn't want to leave me alone, after my recent experience. he i was not in the mood at all. So i said no to him. Which he was okay with. Also he had increased security levels of the villa to keep me safe.

~~~~Few weeks later~~~~~

In evening, tae came home and told me that he would going on a business trip tomorrow and asked me, again, to join him.

Yin : no, i am- i am okay at home. I am really is not in mood to travel. and it's business trip. so i would be causing disturbance.

Tae : no, it'll be fine. business meeting would be only for a day and then we can travel and have good time. hmm? ( he said smiling ear to ear)