Chapter 18

‼️‼️ CONTENT WARNING ‼️‼️
HIGHLY 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

WARNING!! - Harassment, killing, abuse, torture, rape, etc. You've been already warned. Read it on your own risk!

Its Just a FICTIONAL story so, please do not take it to your heart.

If you're not comfortable, don't read it!!

=============================================

"Y/n" Tae said loudly as he left her bedroom and moved down the stairs. Y/n could feel the blood pumping throughout her ears when she heard Tae. Acting quickly she walked silently to the door but upon turning the knob it squeaked loudly and she was sure that Tae would have heard. Not thinking any further she pried open the door, ran out and then shut it loudly. Just before she shut the door she vaguely heard Tae say "Come back, I…."

She felt the night wild caress her body causing an outbreak of goose-bumps on her skin. As she walked through the front garden she felt gravel in her slippers that were sticking in her heels. The overcoat blew in the wind as she felt its icy bite.

But suddenly someone grabbed her arm turning her around to face him. She almost had a heart-attack with that contact. Her legs wobbled when she was forcefully turned around. she felt a relief seeing that it wasn't Tae.

she breathed out heavily. she gulped hard. she licked her dry lips before speaking. she straighten up her body, trying to look not afraid.

Y/n : let-let go of my hand. (she unintentionally stuttered. she used her other hand to unwrap his fingers from her arm)

Jin : what's happening, Y/n?? ( he asked seriously. he looked at her and the villa. she opened her mouth but closed it again. Not knowing whom she can trust. she shook her head)

Y/n : I-I... just-- ( she look at back at villa, wishing Jin could leave her hand before Tae come out. she gulped hard. turning her head back at Jin) just leave my hand!

Jin : I am very sorry, Y/n. but you can't leave this late. Specially dressed like this. you should go inside. ( he said seriously, yet respectfully)

Y/n panicked again. she tried to run away from his grip when he started to pull her with him inside the main door. but he was also trying to calm her.

Jin : Y/n please, calm down. You have to go in, Sir might be worried. And also he won't like it! ( he kept pulling her with him to inside the villa. this whole time Y/n kept Begging to him)

Y/n : Oppa Oppa please... leave me. Tae is gonna hurt me. please... ( she was crying and sobbing. she was surprised when Jin showed no reaction. Jin stopped in front of door of the house. he opened it with one hand. he was still holding onto her arm)

Jin : I.. I can't help you with that.. I am sorry.  please go inside, Y/n. (he said gesturing with his hand. he wasn't looking into her eyes. maybe he also knew that what was happening wasn't right. she shook her head in no in fear.

so Jin pushed her in the house a little forcefully. and closed the door behind her. she turned around and ran back to the door but felt being pushed against the door from behind.

Tae : Y/n~, my love... ( she froze. she rested her head against the closed door in defeat. she let out few sobs. Tae turned her around, resting her back on the door. she kept looking down)

Tae : why? hmm? (his eyes were closed. like he was feeling her against him. his breathing was fast and heavy. he wrapped his arms around her) why you always do something that upsets me. ( he opened his eyes)

Tae : now I am gonna make you realise what you did, was not right! (suddenly he grabbed her face and planted a long and forceful kiss on her lips. he pulled away) come with me. (he ordered. then he grabbed fistful of her hair and dragged her along with him)