Chapter 11

Tomorrow we will return to Seoul. It's our last day in France. Tae has been all romantic and caring during this whole time.

There were couple of more time we run into Jimin and whenever we did that, Tae's mood get spoilt. But he never said anything. Last night we saw Jimin again in a restaurant. whenever we see Jimin, Tae gets rough in bed.

so was he last night. I was sitting in bed. my legs were hanging down. I trying to get but my legs were weak. I groaned and covered my face with my hand-palms. I heard the door open. I knew it was Tae.

I removed my hands from my face but kept my head lower. Tae sat in front of me. he put his fingers under my chin, lifting my face a little. I looked at him giving a small smile.

Tae: what's wrong?? huh?? (he looked worried. his eyes went to my chest, because I was in my bra and underwear, he was able to see the marks and bruises on me. then he looked in my eyes again)

y/n: (1 shrugged lightly) need to say anything!? (I spoke softly. I sighed) I can't get up Tae. (he looked guilty. he took my both hands kissing my hand-palms)

Tae: I am sorry.... y/n.... I was so rough with you.... (he came closer kissing my forehead. then he moved down kissing my lips. he went back in his sitting position) you should have told me that I was rough....

y/n : I DID Tae!!... but it's just like you always get out of control and-(I stopped and looked at him with a serious expression. I need to talk him about Jimin) and whenever it happens it's just every same night when we see Jimin... right!?

Tae didn't say anything for few seconds. he just rubbed his forehead. then he looked at me again.

Tae: y/n..... it's not that...y/n...... it's just maybe.... alcohol. (he said sort of unsurely)

y/n: (I sighed. holding his face in my palms) so why
you drink that much that you lose control yourself !? (I said worriedly, the amount of alcohol he consumes that scares me)

Tae: I am so so sorry y/n. (he smiled at me assuring) next time I will control my drinking habit.

I returned his smile nodding.

y/n: okay... (I almost whispered. I put my hands on my each sides, trying to lift my self from bed. Tae took the hint and helped me to walk to the bathroom)

Tae: you take your time. I will go and order our breakfast. okay? (I nodded smiling softly. Tae kissed my forehead again and closed the bathroom door)

~~~~~~~~A Few Months Later~~~~~

it has been almost six months since our marriage. these months have been most calm time of life. I wasn't afraid about my safety anymore. Jin oppa always stays around me whenever I go out.

but sometimes it's also somewhat suffocating. because I can't go anywhere out telling him. But I wasn't going to say anything to Tae. because he was having a little problem with his family.

Tae's Noona and Omma weren't talking to him since our marriage. when I asked Tae if I should talk with them individually, Tae said there is no need. Tae said we should give them a little more time to accept our marriage.

Tae was a good husband. he respects me and love me. but I really didn't want him to lose family because of me. because I knew how it feels like losing your family.

Today Tae was giving a new branch opening party. Tae said we should go as a couple. because it was the theme of the party. I was afraid to go with him.

because it would be the first time his business partners and employees would see me in person. Tae assured me that it's gonna be okay. and that there won't be much people.