Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~Next morning~~~~~~~~

it was bright and beautiful morning. I was happy. I don't remember when I fall asleep. The night was beautiful I was in the bedroom. when I woke up, my whole body was paining.

I walk down the stairs to the kitchen. I saw him he was making breakfast when he saw me looked at me smiling. I walked up to him blushing, but now he has concerned in his eyes.

Tae: hey.. are you ok? (it was kind of weird when he asked me. I nodded my head)

y/n: why are you asking me that? (Tae moved closer to Lifting my face to looked at me properly

Tae: I am sorry I was so rough last night. (he was speaking softly, he slide one side of my

robe from one shoulder)

y/n : t-Tae what--(Tae cut me off)

Tae: y/n... you have bruise on your shoulder. ( now he slide other side of my robe too) you have a bruise here too.. ( he was so worried about me now. He looked so sorry for me)

y/n: tae.. tae.. (I said his name to make him to look at me) its okay Tae I am fine. (I fixed my robe) I'm fine... trust me..

( I smiled at him)

Tae: really?? but you were walking lamely when you came downstairs...

( I smiled at him)

Tae: really?? but you were walking lamely when you came downstairs...

Tae was very rough last night which causes me many bruises and problem in even standing up from bed. But it made me feel safe and at peace at the same time.

Tae: should have kept in mind that it was your first time... y/n. I am sorry again..

y/n : hey! Its okay (I was speaking in comforting way. I hold both of his warm hands) and it was way better than what I had imagined with you.. ( I was blushing when I said it)

Tae put his arm around my waist pulling me

closer gently. I looked up at him he was smirking.

Y/n: what??

Tae: soooo... you have imagined "things" with me..

hmm??(looked down blushing so hard. I hid my

face in his chest. I felt his chest vibrated. He was

laughing at my reaction)

Tae: okay-okay... now sit down I will cook breakfast for you...

~~~~~~~Reception Day~~~~

Tzuyu has arrived a day before yesterday. She was happy and sad at the same time because our parents wouldn't be here to attend the wedding.

Tae booked a hall for the reception we all were there. His friends and family. I had invited some of my office friends. I was wearing a gown that Tae selected for me.

Tae's Omma didn't come as she said. But his sister
and younger brother was here. After the wedding ceremony.  we all were enjoying the dinner. Tae was talking with his friends at a little distance when his younger brother came to me with an exited face.

Jungkook: hello... hyeongsu (Elder Brother's Wife) how

are you? (he said it with his bright smile) yin: hi jungkook... its the first time I am seeing you.... (I replied politely. Since Tae has shown me his sister's and brother's pic. I could recognize them)

Jungkook : you know hyeongsu.... I was a little mad when hyung got married in such a hurry that he didn't even tell us anything. (I looked down feeling a little embarrassed) BUT... now looking at you, meeting you. I can tell why he did that...

I looked at him confused. He was looking at me smiling.

Jungkook: you are so beautiful.... and now I feel he did a delay in marrying you. He should had married you the day he met you.

I laughed while blushing at his reply. Jungkook looked around then asked me.

Jungkook: have you met noona yet?

Y/n : um-umm no not yet.... how is she? is Eonni (husband's older sister) still mad at me? And I haven't seen her by the way... has she come yet?

Jungkook : yes! She came here. I talked with her
during ceremony. I'll go find her... okay... I will be right back...

just nodded then he left. I wanted to meet her I didn't
want to meet her. "How would she react? What she will say to me?" these questions were going on in my mind.

5 mins later, was sitting in a chair with Tzuyu and my friends. Then I saw Lonni coming towards me. I stood up to greet her.

Eonni: hi y/n... congratulations ( she said giving me a gift)

y/n: umm.. t-thank you Eonni. and thank you for coming she just smirked at me. It was not a genuine smile)

Eonni: hmm.... so you enjoy your day... I'll be leaving. (before I could bow to her she turned around and left)

my shoulders slumped a little looked at Tae who was still talking to his friends his back was towards me. I left a tug on my hand I looked down at Lisa who was sitting near me holding my hand.

Lisa: hey! Its okay.. it really doesn't matter what she thinks of you. Your husband loves that what's important..... now sit down..... relax...

I nodded and sat in the chair. I looked at Lisa when she spoke...

Lisa : soo~~ I heard you also invited HIM!!? (she said smirking ans raising her eyebrows. I looked at her confused, then I remembered whom she was talking about)

I rolled my eyes and answered in a 'hmm' and looked at my wrist watch. Then I heard Lisa scoffed. I turned my head to look at her.

Lisa: thats it... a "hmm" and your answer is complete...!!

I looked at her with a 'done' expression.

Y/n : so what do you want to hear?? (Lisa smiled at me and said)

Lisa: simple.... why YOU really invited HIM??( I sighed and replied)

y/n: because I promised him that I would invited him at my wedding and show him the person am marring or married...

Lisa: you know you could had married him... instead of Taehyung...(i looked at Lisa with small smile) you knew he liked you a lot... right? Maybe he loved you....

y/n: Lisa how can you say this to me when I am married!! what if Tae hears you... what he would think of me....!!? (I said to her in low voice)

Lisa: hey! Calm down I was just saying. And Tae is not bad himself. He- OHH!! LOOK...

Y/N : I AM LOOKING AT YOU....

Lisa: I mean behind you your lover boy is here...

my eyes slightly got big. I really didn't think that he would come. I contained my expressions and looked behind me. He was walking towards me.

I stood up to greet him.

I stopped three step away from me. He was looking at me and my gown. Then he spoke softly.

Jimin: Hi...... you look beautiful, Y/n....

===================================

😎😎😎😎😎😅😅😅😅

How was this chapter???
Please leave a comment and a star!!
Thank you