Chapter 25

chapter 25
‼️ CONTENT WARNING ‼️‼️
HIGHLY 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

WARNING!! - Harassment, killing, abuse, torture, rape, Miscarriage etc. You've been already warned. Read it on your own risk!

Its Just a FICTIONAL story so, please do not take it to your heart.

If you're not comfortable, don't read it!!

===========================================

Tae entered doctor's room, doctor got up and bowed to Tae.
"hello mr. Kim!" Tae gave him a nod and sat down in chair across the table. He was waiting for doctor to say something.

Reports were in front of the doctor. he sighed.
"have you met her before coming here?" Tae nodded. "yes, she told me" tae said in barely audible voice. Doctor nodded. he picked up reports to re-read them.

He closed the file and looked at tae who was already looking at him. "Mr. kim, because she had a miscarriage, she might feel pain for few next days! and..." doctor took a pause to choose right words.

"what? is something else is wrong??!" Tae asked Impatiently. doctor purse his lips before speaking.
"there are many things that are wrong with her! first, she is anemic. there is barely blood in her body. maybe that's why her body couldn't handle impact and miscarriage happened!"

"second, she is underweight! her wait is only 41kgs! according to her height she should be around 51-52 kgs! she have depression and anxiety too." doctor speak as clear as possible. Tae was shocked about why he didn't notice those things.

"when a miscarriage happens, it is important to clean the uterus after it. and after that we performed some tests. and we found that her uterus is damaged now." doctor informs Tae.

"da-damaged?? what does it mean?" Tae was fully attentive. "it means, her chances of getting pregnant again are very low. almost none!" doctor replied. "what?" Tae said stunned with the information.

"but.. but it can be healed with time, right?" Tae asked hurriedly. "to some extent, yes. mostly it varies from body to body!" doctor said sincerely. Tae nodded, understanding the information.

Tae walked out of the doctor's room with taking care advices for her and medication list. He was holding her report file too. reading it carefully. he closed the file and walked into yin's room.

jin was sitting in the chair next to yin's bed. His lip was little swollen. yin was sitting and eating some food slowly, she stopped eating when she saw tae. Tae came in and closed the door behind him. and stood near the door.

"we.. uhmm... you have to stay here for a few days before discharging." Tae said softly. None of them said anything. yin was just looking at her food plate without reacting to his words. Tae nodded and looked at jin. who was just looking at him without any expression.

"okay... you finish your food, I'll be back in few minutes. Jin! come outside. i want to have a word with you." Tae said. he opened the door and left.

jin waited for a minute then stood up from the chair and followed Tae. They were standing in the corridor. Tae spoke first. "look, i am sorry for how i reacted. i... i was just going crazy without seeing her! and I am sorry that I put my hands on you!"

jin took couple of seconds then nodded. "i understand, sir. it happens!" he said understandably. Tae nodded and gave a small smile. He a Little relieved that he was able to fix one thing.

~~~~~TWO WEEKS LATER ~~~~~~~

Tae was taking care of yin now. it's been a week since they moved to Their new home. Tae often insist to yin to let him help her in bath. but she always refused. she didn't want to be touched by him again, not for a while at least. But whenever she needs help she asks to maids only. she wasn't talking to him.

Today finally, Tzuyu arrive at their home. yin felt like she was breathing again. she felt alive. She hugged her at the doorstep so tightly and they both couldn't hold their tears back.

but On the other hand, Tzuyu felt shocked and confused when she saw yin. yin looked very weak and skinny. They have told her about yin's miscarriage but she didn't know miscarriage would cause her sister so much physical damage. so she said nothing about it at the moment.

"oh Tzuyu! i missed you so much! why you look so skinny! i bet you skip your meals! why you have dark circles? huh? you don't sleep on time!?" yin showed her in with questions. Tzuyu smiled heartedly at her questions.

"stop stop... eonni! I'll answer everything. let's just sit down first?" "oh yes, i am sorry! i am just overwhelmed!" yin said with guilty smile and lead her in the house. they sat in hall.

"so how are you huh?" yin asked worried. "i am so good eonni! but how are you?" Tzuyu asked her back. yin forced a smile. "i am.. i am fine" Tzuyu feels like crying again, seeing her eonni in pain again was not easy for her. she hugged yin again.

"you will be okay. and will be healthy again!" yin nodded in hug, then pull away from hug. "you look so skinny! is it because of miscarriage!?" Tzuyu asked softly. "umm.. yeah.. i stressed a lot that's why!" yin replied. Tzuyu nodded but she felt her eonni is lying. she tried to change the topic.

"oh I forgot to ask! where is brother-in-law?" she asked. "oh he left for the work. it was a important meeting. he'll be home by evening" yin replied. Tzuyu nodded. yin wanted to tell her everything. everything from starting. but she knew Tzuyu can't do anything about the situation. they both were not in power to help each other.

Going with the flow was only option for her, for them. "you might be tired and hungry from traveling. you go to guest room and get fresh. and I'll sat food on table. maid would show you the room" Tzuyu got up and left with the maid.

~~~~~~In evening~~~~~

When tae came Tzuyu greeted him. and had small talk. They sat down on dining table for dinner. Everyone was smiling but Tzuyu felt how uncomfortable yin was looking. conversations were normal. Tae was looking at yin was love and care.

Tzuyu could swear that she saw yin jumped slightly and looked intimidated when Tae lovingly grabbed yin's hand on the table. few seconds later yin pulled her hand away with a smile. Tzuyu also saw how yin was avoiding eye contact with tae.

Something was definitely up.

===============================

Long time no see! 🙂🙂🙂😁😁😁

Please write you thoughts on this chapter!! 💜💜