SSS Collab

I'm going to Cory's tonight to film the upcoming SSS. Normally, it would be just another Thursday night, but I'll be in front of the camera with one of my favorite content creators. I'm overjoyed! I put on my Spooky Scary Sunday hoodie, a black beanie with my passion twists styled to reach down to the middle of my back, a black tank top underneath the hoodie, black leggings, and black sneakers. Voila, I'm dressed! I said my goodbyes to Val and began my journey to Cory's house.

I informed Cory when I arrived, and he welcomed me inside. I removed my coat and sneakers to reveal my hoodie. "Yes, Ni-Ni is dressed in uniform. Girl, I see you!" Cory remarked, praising my hoodie. I burst out laughing and spun around. "Yess girl, wear that hoodie!" he exclaimed as he photographed me. I posed several times, hands in my hips, kawaii peace sign, and so on. "Would you like to eat anything? Drink? "He offered, and I shrugged it off. "Okay, let's go up to my office", he said, gesturing for me to do the same.

When we arrived at his office, I noticed two gaming chairs and headsets. "Aww Cory, thank you", I said plopping down on my chair and putting on my headset. Cory sat in his chair, smiling "Ni-Ni, you're very welcome. Thank you for being my guest for this video once more. I hope we get to see some bangers!" Cory put on his headphones and asked, "You ready girl?" I smiled and nodded, putting on my headset. After grinning at me, Cory turned on the camera.

Cory began by introducing the video: "Hello, and welcome back to another Spooky Scary Sunday! Oh, you're new around here? What have you been doing, sucka, living under a rock? "He then paused and made a funny expression at the camera. I covered my mouth as a way to hold in my laughter.

Cory resumed his work, "Spooky Scary Sunday, if you must know, is a day when all the samurai get together and watch scary videos that you recommend I watch with you... Oh, but this time I'll be watching these videos with a special guest," Cory says as he moves the camera to show both of us, "This is my good friend Ni-Ni, say hello to the samurai girl!"" He stated. "Hello, Samurai! I'm looking forward to watching these videos! I hope you got some good ones ", I said with a smile.

"And guess what? She in uniform too", Cory said, prompting me to show off my SSS hoodie to the camera. "I hope you all are in uniform as well - and that you slice that like button", Cory glared intently at the camera for a few seconds. Cory continued, " With that being said, grab yourself some spaghetti, garlic bread, and let's wash it down with some raspberry lemonade".

We began watching the videos. Cory would comment on various parts of the videos that he found interesting. Meanwhile, I agree with most of his observations and laugh at others. We watched each video after the first one ended, giving our thoughts as we went along until we reached the sixth film. "Aw man, this one. This video was the one I felt strongly should come last." Cory paused before declaring, "I did the right thing," I simply nodded.

Cory performed the outro "Keep up the good work, my samurai brothers and sisters. Until the next time ", and I gave the peace sign towards the camera as he turned it off. Cory sighed and said, "Now I have to edit this. But thank you very much, Ni-Ni! Being my friend, hanging out with me, and appearing as a guest star in my video ", He said as he drew me into an embrace. I returned his hug and said, "Cory, no problem; thank you for making my dreams come true. Forever a samurai!" I sat up and then said, "Okay, I'll leave you to editing." Cory hugged me once more. "All right, Ni-Ni, get home safe," he said, pulling back from the hug. I nodded and left.

I came back home and greeted Val. "Hey Ni, I made some carbonara with shrimp salad if you'd like some", Val said. "That sounds good right now", I said making a plate. I ate and washed my dishes. "Thanks Val, the pasta was delicious", I complimented her.

I entered the living room and switched on the television. It was immediately reported in the media. "She expressed gratitude for being given a second chance at life," A reporter said. "Sweet girl," The other anchor added, "Breaking news: sixteen people have gone missing in the last month. If you're outside in Michigan, lock your doors and windows and make sure someone knows where you are ". The first reporter elaborated, "Yes, the number of missing people has increased since 2017. Call this number if you have any information about the missing people" Subsequently, a number appears on the screen. "I'm going to take a nap," I yawned as I turned off the television and went to my room. I lay my head on my pillow, focusing on what was said on the news before I closed my eyes.

I hope those people get found...

(A/N: Whew chile!! I'd like to shoutout a paraphrasing tool called Quillbot that is enhancing my writing rn! (the link is https://quillbot.com) I'm back with another part. Listen, You can't rush greatness. Rushed greatness turns into mediocrity. Thank y'all for reading.)