This Time

Late May 2024

I finished my first semester with a 4.0 GPA. I flew back to New York with Val to celebrate my grades and see my family and friends. I had a lot of fun.

"Go Jay go!", We cheered on Jay as she danced. The girls and I hit up multiple clubs. Gina stepped into the dancing circle we made and started twerking to the music. 'It's time for the twerkulator, gonna shake what my mama gave me' . "Yess Gigi!", Val screamed excitedly. We started to hype up Gina as she danced.

I was so drunk I couldn't walk or see straight. Luckily, Gina didn't drink so she helped us and Val was sober because she was the designated driver. Jay and I were passed out in the back of the car as we got back to Gina's place. I was blacked out and woke up at 11 A.M with a glass of water and aspirin by my side. I took it and smelled breakfast. I went downstairs to the kitchen where I seen the girls at the dining table waiting for Gina to finish making breakfast. I plopped down on an empty seat.

Next thing you know, it was Sunday and I had to go back to Michigan. I got a text notification from Cory. 'Hey, did you talk to Gina's fine self for me?' I shook my head. He's been trying to get at her since Dreamcon. I responded, 'Yeah, she's not interested Cory. Sorry honey'. He texted me back, 'But she dummy thick! Aww man' ,I laughed. Typical Cory. Val and I said bye to everyone and boarded our flight.

On the news, I seen yet another missing person flyer. I'm so sick of seeing these reports-The police have done absolutely nothing to save these people! I know I promised Cory to back off for my safety, but I had more information than the police. The police had no suspects after they interviewed everyone from the last seen locations.

It's been a huge problem in Michigan for quite some time. It went from nineteen to a concerning seventy missing people. It's time to involve yourself. I couldn't take it anymore. This confirms that I was meant to save these people. I should've listened to myself more but now I know better. Sorry Cory... I'm not telling anyone but my friends that I'm involving myself. They believe me and will get me out of trouble if necessary. They are also sick of the missing people cases and the police not having anything.

This time, I'm going to listen to my intuition. No one can stop me from finding out the truth. Not even Cory. I printed out the recent missing person report and examined it. An abandoned parking lot? Interesting.

Cory's POV

I turned on the chainsaw and began to cut my victim in half. I laughed as their halves fell to the ground on opposing sides. That's so cartoonish. I cleaned up my mess and left the secret location. Ever since I told Niarra to not involve herself, I have been killing like crazy! It feels so good to not have her suspecting my every move. I made sure to not tell her where I was anymore since that was a big mistake last time.

I kidnapped and killed about a hundred people the last four months. How is that so? I also kidnap and kill in Ohio and Indiana. I kill tri-state baby! It's been easy since I taken another hiatus from the samurai. It's true, I kill every time I take a break from YouTube.

I think I did enough killing so I'll record another video tomorrow. I also think Ni-Ni's back in town so I'll call her later on. I got back home and cleaned myself and took a nap. Killing is an exhausting job, you know?

*laughs like a spray bottle*

Niarra's POV

I got a call from Cory. I answered, "Hey honeypoo!" Cory smiled, "Hey Ni-Ni, how was New York?" "It was fun! Me and the girls partied all Saturday night", I replied reminiscing again. We talked about life for a while. "Alright, my social battery is drained! Goodnight Cory, love you", I said. "Ok love you too Ni-Ni", He said and I hung up.

I listened to music. I danced to "If you wanna dance", by Toshiki Kadomatsu. It's such a great song. Then, I decided to research the missing people. I pulled out my laptop and got a message on Instagram. It was from a random user named pickykitty111. The message made a chill cascade  down my spine as it said:

"Someone has been lying to you".