A Step Closer

A Day Later...

Cory's POV

I actually untied Ni-Ni and let her sleep in my guest room. I know... you're too soft when it comes to her. Yeah but I have a feeling she'll be on my team. She came into my room. I smiled at her, "Good morning sunshine, have you made your decision?" Ni-Ni nodded. "Ok are you in?", I asked eagerly awaiting her answer.

"Yes, I'll be your accomplice Cory", She said. Oh wow, thank you lord! I hugged her tightly. "Thank you Ni-Ni! You don't know how much this means to me. All you have to do is erase the police records. I got lucky and accessed their account information to the police department. Log in when I tell you to! Again, thank you so much!" I kissed her cheek. She nodded taking my note of the information.

She's finally on my team!

Niarra's POV

I can't believe I agreed to this but Sam wanted me to play his game so I can bust Cory completely. I sadly didn't record anything Cory said last night because he made sure to take my phone. He's smarter than I thought. I took the note and exited his room disgusted. Why would I wanna help a criminal? I would rather risk dying than doing this. What if he finds out my true motive?

I have to find out the secret location. That unknown location I was at the other day. Maybe Cory will lead me to it since I am on his team now? I don't know. How do I start looking? Go to the location again and look further. I got up and went back home. I got ready and dressed in a camouflage romper with black sneakers. I wore a camouflage bucket hat with diamond studs. I told Val I stayed the night at Cory's. I only told my investigator friends about Cory. I didn't tell anyone else in fear he would go after them. So, I drove to the unknown location.

I got out and began searching deeper. I went through countless trees and woods before I found a warehouse. Omg, this is it! I wandered around the warehouse until I found the entrance. I went in and immediately heard someone calling for help. They're alive?! I followed the sound of their voice until I seen a silhouette. I went around to see a woman tied up to a pole. A cake box was sitting in front of her. She looked hungry. Oh my... that's sad.

She noticed me and looked at me with faint hope in her eyes. I quickly untied her and helped her up. We went upstairs and I gave her a water bottle. She took it and finished the bottle in a gulp. Dang she was thirsty! I don't blame her though. We left the warehouse. Cory was torturing this poor woman. We got in my car and I drove her to where she wanted to be. I also got her some food on the way. I dropped her off and she thanked me.

I returned home, happy that I now know where Cory takes his victims. I told my friends I found the location and they were happy. We are now a step closer to busting Cory for his crimes.

Cory's POV

I seen on the news that my last victim has been found. How?! I phone Ni-Ni and tell her. She was shocked, but something about her response didn't sit right with me. Let me find out she's not really on my team. I talked with her for awhile and then hung up. Alright, maybe the victim escaped. After all, I didn't kill them. It's just one person, I'll have plenty more to kill and torture.

I decided I'm going to kidnap and kill my next victim in Ohio. I haven't been there in awhile so that's perfect. I am only responsible for the disappearing of fifteen people in Ohio. I'm going to make it more people three days from now because I have a video to record and edit tomorrow. The day after is a collab with Berlin and Dashie, and the next day after is checking up on my family.

I'm a step closer to fulfilling the most perfect circumstances possible.