Your Location

I ended up falling asleep at 4 A.M with the computer still on. I had another dream about Cory.

"Why are you doing this? Please stop!", I shouted to Cory. Cory was hitting the poor child with a bat. "I can't stop Ni-Ni, can't you see? I need you to help me!", Cory cried while attacking the child between every word. I got a closer look at the child's face- The child kind of looked like him as a kid. When he lifted the bat up again, I snatched the bat away from him. "Stop!", I said sternly. The whole room was silent. Cory stared me down and the kid ran away.

Suddenly, Cory reached for the bat but I kept my grip on it. "Ni-Ni... please give me the bat", Cory requested. I cried, "No!" We began to tug a war for full control of the bat. That was until Cory snatched it with all his strength. I watched in horror as he calmly grasped the bat with his hands. He examined me with an empty, somber look in his eyes while walking over to me. "Cory plea-", I tried to say but got cut off as he hit me in the face.

CLONK!

I woke up panting. That was scary! I took a few deep breaths before looking at the time. It was 1:11 P.M. Listen to your intuition, you're not crazy! Something's wrong with him. I sighed. Not this again. It's not Cory... leave me alone. I got up and got ready. I wore a gray strapless loose dress that came down to my knees, white leggings, and short dark brown boots. I had silver studs and my hair was half up half down with my passion twists. I was going grocery shopping. I put on my white coat that stopped at my knees. "Y'all want anything else?", I asked Amir and Val. "Nah we are good", They said watching t.v. I nodded and left.

I came back from shopping and went to text the girls.

Ni-Ni: Hey, when y'all coming? We miss y'all!

Jayy: Soon girl!

Gina: Yess a girls night is much needed!
Ni-Ni, Val, and Jayy loved Gina's message

Val: Yess! I need my nails did

Ni-Ni: Omg same! Talk to y'all soon

I noticed I got a text from Cory since I posted on Instagram. "Ni-Ni, you got to stop destroying the girls like this. It ain't fair!", He said. I laughed. "Who said I wanted to be fair?" I laid back down and surfed through Tik-Tok.

I began researching the missing cases once again. However, this time I took note of their last seen locations. It can't be... No that's not possible. All of the last seen locations had a common denominator:

Cory was there.

What the hell was Cory doing there? In all of the reports, I could document Cory being near the locations. "Hey Cory, whatcha doing?", I greeted him. "Nothing much, just going to get some gas", He replied. I laughed. "Glad the gas prices aren't high anymore, they were bugging", I said. Cory laughed, "Yeah me too. Listen, I'll call you back. I gotta do something", he said gazing in another direction. "Oh...ok. Bye Cory, love you", I said. "Love you too", He said hanging up. What did he have to do? Maybe he had to go somewhere? You can't vilify him off one instance. You're right. I need more proof. Maybe Cory is just in the right place at the right time.

My intuition and dreams say differently. I analyze the dream I had with Cory earlier.

The kid looking like him- is it referring to his inner child?! If so, why was Cory beating up his inner child? What does that even mean?! I went on google to a dream interpretation website. I typed in my dream and waited for the website to load. I yawned and I heard a notification sound- the website had an answer.

This dream indicates you or a person in your waking life is battling past traumas. You or this person is blaming the inner child and/or neglecting the inner child's needs. You or this person also wants help, but you or this person is letting the trauma take control.

Uh... past traumas? It can't be me... It had to be Cory. What past traumas does he have that he's not saying?  I know it's not easy for someone to speak about that kind of stuff. I'll hold off on that topic for now. Well... I guess I'll ask him tomorrow about his location surrounding the missing cases.

It's just a coincidence... right?