9. Blair the Stalker.

(OMG SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED FOR LONG I LITERALLY HAD NO MOTIVATION BUT TY EVERYONE FOR 1K READS!!!!)

It had been three days since Amar had arrived at the guest palace. He didn't like the fact that he had been idling around for those three days. He had not trained either, for his arms hurt. A lot. He had been contemplating whether to visit Lucas or not, but what reason did some foreigner have? Wouldn't Lucas see through his disguise? Even if he did, what reason did he have to help?

Amar had not talked to anyone during those days. Jennette tried to approach him, and so did Isidore, but Amar didn't have time for them. He needed to get stronger. The last time he had trained, Amar had made no progress whatsoever, but today, he was more determined.

It was once again night, specks of stars covering the vast sky. Amar was back at the training grounds. The sword in his hand was old and chipped, as if it were to break apart at any second. It was the best he could do, since any other blade would surely be noticed if missing. The target in front of Amar stood, covered with cuts, as if to mock Amar for his weakness. Amar knew he shouldn't get angry, especially for such a mere reason. But alas, emotions can be quite overwhelming, can't they?

Amar charged at the target, and tripped on a pebble in front of him. It was quite embarrassing, and suddenly Amar was grateful for being alone. Or was he?
A sudden snicker echoed. Just great. Amar had been caught. He turned around to face the stalker.

The stranger was a young girl, but a year or two younger than Amar himself. She bore the knights insignia, and had a relaxed expression, leaning against the wall. The girl herself didn't look like she was from Obelia, with her tanned skin contrasting against her very, very bright green eyes. Amar didn't think he'd ever seen eyes that green before. "Who are you?" He asked.

The girl looked up and down, as if evaluating him. "I should be asking you the same." She replied. A serious question, but a wide smile. She walked towards him, albeit slowly, like she was testing his reaction. Amar flinched, earning another giggle from the girl. "You're like a cat." She commented. A cat? Then what was she? A fox? Yes. A sly, sneaky fox.

Soon the girl was an arm length away from Amar. Clad in knights armour, the metal shone, even in the dim moonlight. Like she was special.

She then took the sword from Amar, scoffing. Yeah, it was something to laugh at, but it didn't mean she actually had to do it.

"I'm Blair."

And then she attacked.