10. Skills of a child.

HAHAHAHA HI GUYS IK ITS BEEN A MONTH AND I HAVE NO EXCUSE SORRY LOL

Amar was the victim, unarmed, whilst the girl charged to him, but he still felt disappointed. His sword fighting skills were merely one of a child, but Amar still wanted to win. If he could.

He dodged the nimble girl, leaving a trail of dust in his wake. But the girl was a professional, and quickly caught up to Amar. "I must say," she started. "You are atrocious at this." She smiled, leaving Amar wondering what the hell was wrong with this girl.

"Looks like we aren't alone." Blair suddenly commented, leaving Amar to turn around and face Isidore. The guard had a fresh wound on his face, and he did not look happy at all. Isidore crosses him arms, raising his eyebrows. Though, he seemed not to look at the foreigner, as suspicious as Amar looked, but the knight.

"What in the Emperor's name is happening?" He asked.
"Careful, puppy. Blasphemy is a very dangerous act." Blair teased.
But Isidore seemed to be used to word games, replying with, "You seem to know a lot about blasphemy, Ms. Contigo."

And with that, a battle had started. Harmful words were spewed left and right, both the knight and the guard forgetting that there was a third person in their presence. Amar could escape. And so he did.

Walking along the garden, Amar had no idea what he'd say to the guard the next time they were with each other. Isidore didn't pay any notice to him now, but the guard had a sharp mind, and would later remember the foreigner playing with swords. Amar would likely be questioned. All solutions ended up leading to three.

1. Pretend Amar wasn't there that night.
2. Say he had gotten lost and met with the knight.
3. Tell the truth. Well, not the whole truth, but butts and pieces enough to make the story at least half true.

All of those options posed quite a problem to the ex-prince, because Amar could get caught at any second, and taken to the Emperor. He didn't ant to have to go through Claude's fury again. Not now, not ever.

Amar would meet his father now, unfortunately. Who knew the Emperor liked walking around the garden at ungodly hours. Though Amar didn't want to admit any similarities between him and Claude, they were still biologically related. Father and son. Son and father. After all, blood is thicker than water, is it not?

Wait.

Is it?