025

AN: It's there my friends. The long expected new chapter for this story. I am going to finish this as soon as I have the time. I'm in the middle of my finals right now. Well they are starting in a few weeks, but that means lots of studying. So I hope you can bare with me for that. I hope you like this chapter, I kind of worked hard to come up with something reasonably interesting :)

  Time past faster than I had hoped for. I mean, we have been in Brazil for almost a month now, and it's getting exciting as the German team is making it through every round. I hadn't quite expected that it would happen, but I had hoped for it. The team is in the final and Mario is happier than ever. He still likes me I guess. He doesn't mention it as often as he used to, but he is busy. The team trains extra now and I'm usually left alone in the hotel and videochatting with Lara. Her situation is still a bit rusty, but it's getting better. She has established contact with Julian again, mostly because they just love each other, but it's painful for her. Julian is hurt and he says to never ever do something like that again, but Lara obviously doesn't believe him and she is unsure what to do about him. Sure, she doesn't want to lose him, but dating someone who cheats, isn't something I would recommend to anyone.

  "What are you thinking about?" I hear a voice saying to me and I shot up and see Mario in the door opening. I grinned and shook my head.

                  "Nothing special actually, I just think the time is moving too quick," I tell him. He closes the door behind him and slides down on the bed.

                  "I kind of agree, but sometimes I wish this all was over and that I could just relax again," he says, "I love football and all, but once a year I require a holiday and that time of the year is right now."

                  "Well, what are you plans once this is all over and you've gone home with the cup?" I ask him. He grins and pokes me.

                  "Don't get too overeager. It's not like we are winning just yet," he answers, "I think a holiday would be well deserved. Somewhere far away." I giggle. It's kind of weird for him to say that he'd want to go somewhere far away. We are in Brazil, it's hot, it's exotic, it's pretty close to a holiday.

                  "What exactly are you thinking about?"  I ask him as I nuzzle my head on his chest.

                  "Dubai, The Maldives, South Africa," he answers and kisses my forehead, "I have so many ideas I have yet to pursue." I stay quiet for a moment, thinking about what it would be like in Dubai or the Maldives. I have been to South Africa before but that was for a wedding. It's not like I have seen too much of the country. "Of course you'll be coming with me," Mario adds. "I wouldn't want to miss any more time with you than I'm already doing while playing the matches."

                  "Don't worry about it," I mention, "I love the time we spend together even though you have to go away for a few hours daily." Mario and I haven't had alone time. Only at night, at least, when he is not out with the guys drinking beers. But when he is, we have a lot of fun. We watch movies, we cuddle and talk, or we do other things. Sexy things. But during the day, it can get rather boring and it would be awesome if we could go out on dates once in a while, but he rarely has time. Or that's what he says and he just doesn't want to spend time with me while I'm staying here. I've done some catching up with the girls, but things are not the same as when Lara was here. Besides, all these ladies have been together with their boyfriend or husband even than I have been with Mario, so I can't compete with them. I'm just a newbie. Mario and I have been together for about 3 months and it can be over any moment, so I don't feel too comfortable with them, so I usually spend my nights in my hotel room, videochatting with the guys back in Germany, or with my family and friends in the USA. I really need to get out more.