018

“Lillian...” Mario gasps and I smirk at him. I inspect his nude body and I must admit, it doesn't look at all bad. Naked, but lean and fit. I can get used to this.

        “Mario...” I repeat and he looks at me, and I feel his gaze resting on my breasts and it makes me uncomfortable. I feel like covering up but Mario pulls me closer to him and I'm not sure if I should feel good or not. His grabs my hands and it's like a dance. I slide forward in the slippery shower and Mario kisses me. I'm not particularly experienced, so I don't want him to assume we are going to have sex now.

        “Lillian,” he says once again and I'm sure he doesn't really know what to say.

        “What is it?” I ask, trying to come over as comfortable about my naked body as possible. I should've worn a bathing suit or a bikini, because this is rather strange. But for couples, it's rather normal. Not that Jared and I have ever done anything like this before, hence the fact that I feel rather odd and uncomfortable.

        “I am...surprised to see you here,” Mario says and he moves his head back to let the water cover his face and splashes some to me. I giggle.

        “I know,” I say, “But you like surprises, right?” Mario smiles.

        “I definitely like this surprise,” he says to me and he kisses me again. I'm pretty sure that Mario is aroused and I'm trying not to look down at his penis so much. But it just happens automatically. I mean, it's not like I see penises every day. My mind is drifting off from where it's supposed to be. I grab Mario by his hips and turn him around so that I'm under the hot stream of water this time. Mario is still inspecting me, as if he hasn't seen me enough by now.

        “You're extremely pretty, did you know that?” Mario says and I wet my hair under the water. Steam is all around us and I must admit that this would make a great environment for steamy hot sex. Pun intended.

        “I've been told, but it's always good to hear from you,” I answer him as I grab the bottle of lotion that's meant for Mario. I squeeze some on my hand and rub it in my hands until it starts to foam. And then I place my hands on his chest and start rubbing it in. Up and down. And with down, I mean way down. I'm not skipping any body parts. Everything has to get clean. I hear him groan as I reach for his crotch area and I quickly slide away to tease him. Mario doesn't seem sure what to do with his arms and his hands and I think he just wants to place them on my boobs or maybe around my neck or anything, but right now they're just hanging in the air, unsure where to place them.

        “What are you doing?” Mario gasps.

        “Just helping you rinse off the dirt,” I say with a wink. Mario moves his hands around me and lets both of his hands rest on my back.

        “I thought you weren't up for that,” Mario questions and I look at him. I'm pretty sure he didn't understand me correctly.

        “Never said that I wasn't up for showering together,” I say and continue foaming in his muscled body. Mario is really, really sexy. And I wonder how it's possible that I'm now showering with this hot guy that could probably date models from all over the world, but instead choose to be with me. Mario moves his hands up my back and rests at my neck and he tips me forward to kiss my mouth. The kiss was a deep ocean. Or maybe it wasn't. His kiss was the clear summer sky. His kiss was a blind alley. It lingers when he lets go. I'm trembling I hold on to his arms and he grins at me. I let him take his turn under the warm water and look at him as he shakes off the water and how the foam runs down his body in thick streams.