Found

A knock on the bathroom door made the young woman open her eyes.

“I’m leaving now!”

Her roommate, Darcy Lewis, calls from the other side of the door.

“You just left me with all the dishes again, didn’t you?”

She calls back, only to get a laughter as a reply.

“I hate you!”

She calls out once more, hearing how the front door opens.

“No, you don’t!”

Darcy calls back into the apartment before she closes the door behind her. Finishing up the shower she was in with a shake of her head, the young woman finally moves out from the shower to pull on a bathrobe. Moving around the bathroom to find her things, she comes to a stop when her eyes lands on herself in the mirror.

Taking a proper look at herself in the mirror, the former hacktivist couldn’t help but to reflect on her life. The name Skye was now only used by the people closest to her, Darcy mostly. The name of Olivia Williams had been the first name she had taken when she left S.H.I.E.L.D after the betrayal with her ex-boyfriend. That name had only lasted a month after she got back to New York, that’s how long it took for her past to catch up with her. In the after match, working as a barista might not have been her brightest move. However, she needed money fast and it was the only place at the time that would take her in.

When she landed in New York, Darcy had been there to meet her up. Moving to a bigger apartment had been the next move for the two of them. After her first setback, her name was changed to Alyson Mitchell, a computer science teacher at the local high school. She loves the work; the staff and her students are a blast to work with. She would be lying if she said she didn’t miss the friends she had back at the 616, this life, however,  fits her more, if anything it's a much safer life. Or at least as safe as it could be when one of her newer friends is one Jane Foster, Thor’s lady friend.

Drying herself up and got dressed, Skye walks out from the bathroom and ends up in the kitchen. As her eye’s lands on the mountain of dishes she lets out a heavy sigh.

“She is so dead!”

Skye mumbles to herself as she walks over to the sink to start working. This was the outcome whenever Darcy brings her work with her home, it always ended up with a long night and a lot of dishes. Darcy have put in system to leave early the next day, leaving her with doing the dishes by herself. She managed to get halfway through the mountain before she realised her time was running out. Smiling just a little to herself, she steps away from the sink. Reaching for the notepad, she quickly write down a note to her friend before heading for the door.

With her leather jacket on and helmet in her hand, Skye starts to half run down the stairs and out to her scooter. Keeping as close to the traffic rules as possible, Skye was trying to at least reach the school somewhat in time. As she comes to a stop in the parking lot, she realised she didn’t have time to droop her things off. Sprinting down the corridor, she comes to a complete stop outside of the classroom. Taking a deep breath to calm herself and put on her game face before opening the door.

“Good morning class!”

She greets her students the moment she enters the room, knowing that everyone was already there. For some reason, she never had to worry about student’s coming in late for her class. It was mostly she herself that would show up at the last second.