Epilogue

Entering the large classroom, Skye smiles. After a year of planning, organising and making sure they have a proper system up and running, the day was finally here. Sure, the evening before, they welcomed everyone and given the information needed. But today is the day when everything starts for real. Placing herself at the front of the classroom, looking over the empty seats in front of her, seats that will soon be field with new students. Her nerves are on the edge, closing her eyes and taking in a few deep breaths, just to keep her heart rate down.

Hearing the door to her classroom open, she opens her eyes, watching as the first few students starts to enter the rom, one after another finds a seat to take and their attention is turned towards her. Once she is sure all of her students are there, Skye smiles and gives them all a nod of her head.

"Good morning and welcome. As I told you all last night, I'm Skye and I will be your main teacher in this course. Before we start, I have a few additional rules to inform you off. These are the rules that I want you all to keep in mind and make sure not to break when you are in my class."

She starts to explain, keeping her head held high as she speaks, a try to seem more confident. Seeing that she has all of the attention from the student's she is quite sure she doesn't have anything to worry about there.

"Now rule one..."

"Don't hack into S.H.I.E.L.D, or any other organisation for that matter, unless asked."

Multiple voices speak her first rule, which makes Skye lift her head, eyes landing on familiar smiling faces at the door opening. Narrowing her eyes, she crosses her arms.

"You 6 are late!"

She says, trying very hard to keep her act up.

"So sorry, someone, not mentioning any names..."

One of her former students starts to explain, only to have four of them pointing towards Jefferson and Dawson hitting him over his head.

"Thought it would be fun to show up late and deliver the first rule first hand."

Another one of her former students continues to explain, which makes Skye smile. At least some things have been staying the same throughout the crazy year she has had, and having her students back, will just make the rest of their work much better.