Access

Humming as she makes herself a large thermos of coffee, Skye takes in the new apartment. With her working for Stark, Darcy and she have been able to get themselves a bigger apartment in a nicer neighbourhood and not to mention closer to both their works. Which is a timesaver they didn’t expect they would need, and considering Skye is able to pick when her classes start in the day, she could sleep in.

Or at least she wishes she would be able to do this, but some things never change, and she finds herself waking up quite early in the mornings. At least it has led to her starting to train a bit more, which would make May happy with her, even if she’s staying out of trouble, it’s always good to be able to defend yourself. May had been very happy when she learned that she, Darcy and Jane are taking self-defence classes.

At the smell of freshly made coffee, Skye takes in a deep breath, letting it out slowly in the progress. Happy with what she got, she heads for the front door, ready to take this day by storm, or at least change some peoples though on computers. Her work with the people working for Stark Industries was a lot harder than she thought it would be, and she can understand as to why Stark wants her help with them. So, her first lesson that day is to help them.

Then there are a few of the parents to the kids after that. Some of the parents had realised there was a changed in their kids when she had first quiet, but they blamed the sudden arrest at the school for making their kids worry. But when their grades suddenly went up again, not to mention that they would come home late in the evenings, they had started to get suspicious. Skye can’t blame them for worry about their children and she was actually quite happy to see that so many of the actually cares.

It had warmed her heart at the same time as it broke it. It took her a while to explain to the parents that she was the kid’s former teacher and that she had to quite due to some personal problems, but she was able to open up this school instead and that she was happy to see her old students again, and that she struck a deal with them. That they needed to keep their regular schoolwork up if they wanted to part of her class, and so far, she was seeing good results from everyone.

A few of the parents had asked for help themselves, and so her second class had been created, and it was almost as much fun to teach the parents as it’s to teach the kids. She could easily see which kid belong to which grown up. And then there was the kids, rushing to this school the moment their own was over, even if they were to end up early, she made sure to put up some time difference, just to make sure the students with after class activities could join too.

She had asked of them, to keep silent about this new development however, the last thing she wanted was for the old staff to find out what is happening, as long as the students were showing good marks, they could be happy. They didn’t know that a former teacher is playing a big part of it all, a teacher that went on the run when S.H.I.E.L.D decided to arrest a group of students and another teacher for dealing with things they shouldn’t down in the basement.

The moment she steps into the building however, Skye knows this day won’t turn out like the rest and with a quick look around herself, she can’t see anything out of the ordinary, however. Deciding that it’s some left over paranoia from before her life started to fall into place, she shakes the feeling off. But after her second class for the day, it returns, and this time around she gets the answer as to why she is feeling so uneasy.

Sitting behind her computer, waiting for the time to pass until the kids were to show up, Skye can hear someone walking towards the classroom. Knowing that no one is supposed to be there, she looks up, eyes narrowed. She does however know that not just anyone can enter the building. Not long after she got this work and place, she asked for a key-card door, to only allow her students, Darcy, Jane, Stark, Pepper and the Avengers to enter.