Plans

“You know, you managed to stumble into something big here kid.”

Stark points out the moment Skye steps into the classroom, making her roll her eyes. The Avenger and her boss have taken her seat and is now reading through everything she and the kids have found. Taking a step to the side, showing of her students and turning to look at Jefferson and Dawson.

“You heard the man, good work.”

She says, making Jefferson smile large and Dawson to look down, but she smiles at least. Darcy hits both of them over their back before she pushes them into the room so the rest can follow. The moment May enters the room, Skye knows things are about to take a whole new turn and she had forgotten the part that neither of the Avengers knows that Coulson is alive. In everything that has gone down, that little part had been lost.

“Mel?”

Natasha asks, the surprise in her voice makes May turn her head towards the two assassins that have ended up standing beside one another, nodding her head as a greeting.

“Natasha, Clint, how are you two doing?”

She asks, and Skye is quite sure that May wish to ask something else but is keeping it simple. The moment Coulson enters the room with FitzSimmons behind him, Skye isn’t sure which group she should be looking at. But with a quick look between the two of them, Skye can see that the look of surprise is the same and she shakes her head, taking in a deep breath and moves towards Stark.

Poking Stark, a clear sing that he should move from her chair, she rolls her eyes when he doesn’t move.

“Yes, Coulson is alive, he was only dead for 8 minutes and was sent to Tahiti.”

She starts to explain, turning her attention towards the Avengers that are now all looking at her, taking this moment, she decides to point to the side, making Stark move away from her computer.

“Yes, the Avengers are here. I work for Mr Stark, he’s the one that is really in charge of this school. I asked Jane to call him because I knew this wasn’t going to end well. Now can you all get over it and try and focus on what is really going on?”

Skye continues, keeping her eyes locked on her computer screen, sorting out the files and making sure that Stark haven’t tried anything to get her back. Seeing that he hasn’t, she smiles.

“So, what is going on and do we want to know what happened with Ward?”

May asks, as help to get the conversation in the right direction. At the mention of Ward’s name, Skye looks up from the screen, eyes meeting with May’s and the older woman’s narrows.

“Yeah, Steve saved her by throwing his shield, the bullet hit him instead.”

Natasha explains before Skye has a chance to answer the question or for May to ask another. Turning her head, Skye looks at Natasha with narrowed eyes and the red head shrugs her shoulders.

“What, it looked like she wanted to know, I know how to read Melinda May.”

Natasha explains, which makes Skye smile slightly and May rolls her eyes. She does turn her attention towards Steve next.

“Thank you, captain, for protecting her.”

She says and Steve nods his head, when a gasp goes through the room, Clint starting to point at May and then towards Skye.

“Oh, oh, oh!”

Is all the archer is able to get out, and Skye looks at him with a rise eyebrow before she realises what he most have figured out.

“Yes Clint, she’s the one. Now we can deal with that later. Because from the looks of Coulson, FitzSimmons, Jane and Darcy, not to mention my students, they wish to know what is going on.”

Skye says, waving her hand to silence the archer. Clint closes his mouth, but it’s clear that all he wishes to do is turn to Natasha and tell her what he has realised. Placing her hand on the screen for a second time that day, she turns it around so the others can see the information.

“I have some sad news, the information Jefferson wasn’t able to crack but Dawson could, is that HYDRA has been hiding within the shadows of S.H.I.E.L.D for years…”

She starts to explain, showing them some of the information she has come across, before showing the HYDRA profile of Ward.

“And agent Grant Ward is one of them.”

She finished, leaning back in her chair. This information put Coulson and the Avengers into an old habit, talking about their next move. Feeling that someone is moving towards her, Skye turns her head, smiling as she sees Darcy placing herself beside her.

“This is going surprisingly good, I thought be reunited; these two groups were to be reunited, it would go worse.”

“Yeah, wait until all of this has been dealt with and we will see.”

“I don’t know if I should be looking forwards to this or not.”

“You are, did you get your money?”

The grin that grows on Darcy’s face answers her question and Skye shakes her head.

“So, we all agree that this is information that has to be taken to Fury?”

Coulson asks, making Skye look up, realising she should probably try and take some interest in what is going on, seeing how she’s the one with all the information.

“I hope you all have figured out a way to transport and keep Ward away from everyone else. Because I don’t think keeping him here is a good idea… wherever you put him. Which leads me to my second question, where did you put him?”

“There’s a holding cell down in the basement.”

This answer makes Skye look at the Avenger and blink a few times, it wasn’t something she expected to heat.

“There’s a holding cell in the basement?”

She asks, just to be sure she heard him right and when Stark nods his head as an answer. Deciding she can have that conversation with Stark at another time, Skye turns her attention towards May.

“The BUS is close by, right?”

She asks and when May nods her head as an answer, Skye smiles.

“Would you be against Stark setting up the same security system on the interrogation room that is being used in this building? Especially the one in the cafeteria where only a select few can open the deadbolt and there is no chance of hacking it?”

She asks, knowing fully well that Fury gave Coulson the plane, but May have make it clear that the plane belongs to her and nothing gets changed without being run through her first.

“Change anything else, and you will be thrown out of the plane without access to your suit.”

May answers, her attention turned towards Stark who nods his head in understanding, at least Skye hopes it’s understanding. Smiling, she turns towards her students, making a decision.

“Alright, Jefferson and Dawson, you two are coming with us. The rest of you...”

“You heard the teacher, back to school we go! Good luck you two!”

One of her students finish for her, making her smile grow as the rest of the class starts to leave the room, a few of the guys hitting Jefferson on the way out and the girls pats Dawson on her shoulder.