Arrival

To her surprise, the transport of Ward and the fact that the Avengers and Coulson would be stuck on the BUS at the same time, went well. She had made sure to stay close to Darcy, Jane, Jefferson and Dawson to be on the safe side. For the time being it seems like Coulson has forgotten the fact that she's around too. Deciding that all of this can be handled later on, Skye keeps her attention on the kids. Dawson is sitting beside Jane, the two talking in a low voice and Jefferson is looking around himself, his eyes large.

"This is amazing."

Darcy comments and the young man nods his head in agreement. Shrugging, Skye looks around, remembering the first time she put her foot in this plane. She had thought it amazing back then, she got used to it quickly. As her eyes lands on the wall, she smiles.

"What are you smiling about?"

Hearing Darcy's question, Skye turns her head towards her best friend.

"I just remember the time me, May, FitzSimmons and the HYDRA agent blow a hole in the wall mid-flight."

Skye explains, keeping her voice as casual as possible. The reaction from her friends and two students are instant and she fights not to smile.

"You blow hole in the wall?"

"Wicked."

Jane and Darcy says at the same time, Jane looking at Darcy with disappointment in her eyes.

"It was the only way to get control over the BUS again."

Skye explains, shrugging in the progress.

"Do we wish to know what happened?"

"No."

"And its classified."

At the sound of Coulson's voice, the group of five turns, eyes landing on the 616 team and the Avengers, different expressions on their faces and it's clear to Skye that they have been listening in on what she just said.

"Spying on people? Not cool."

She comments, which makes Stark, and Clint laugh and bringing out a smile from both Natasha and May. Coulson shakes his head, it's clear he wish to say something but keeps silent. Instead, he turns his head towards May.

"How long until we land?"

"I'm about to land, Skye, with me."

May tells him before giving the order that Skye needs to come with her. Having a feeling what this might be about, Skye nods her head and follows the other woman out of common room. The walk up to the cockpit is a silent one and the moment the door closes behind her, May makes sure to lock it. Knowing fully well the other woman won't start talking until they are both sitting down, Skye takes the co-pilot seat.

"How are you holding up?"

"I'm alright, I know this won't be an easy road, there will be a lot of questions and even if Coulson seems to have forgotten what happened last time we were in the same, well, plane, I know he will start remembering it again once things have calmed down."

Skye admits, knowing it's no use trying to keep silent about how she is feeling, May will be able to read right through her lies after all.

"And?"

"And I will freak out over what happened in the room with Ward later, right now I can't do that. It was scary yes, and it brought back memories I wish I can forget, but right now we need to handle the problem that has been given to us. I can try and sort out my own troubled mind later on."

She adds, now wanting to talk about that part just yet. She can see that May isn't happy about her answer, but she will let it slide for now. As May turns her attention and focus on landing the plane, Skye takes the moment to look at the large building. She had heard stories about this place, and after leaving the BUS and 616, she didn't think she would be able to see it. Even if she started to work with the Avengers and Stark.

Once the plane is landed, Skye follows May downstairs and meeting up with everyone else. The walk into the HQ and towards Fury's office is a silent one and Skye can feel how the atmosphere grows heavier the closer they get. Stark reaches the door to Fury's office and pulls it open, not bothering with knocking.

One after another, the three groups enter the office of the Director and Skye can see he isn't looking happy about this. The fact that he isn't alone in the room can make this complicated.

"What is the meaning of this?"

Fury asks, the anger already in his voice and his eye travels over everyone. An eye that stops for a few seconds longer on Jane and Darcy and then on me, Dawson and Jefferson.

"What are you two doing here and who are they?"

He then adds, and Skye thinks he decides to ask that question first instead of the fact how the Avengers now know that Coulson is alive. With a deep breath, and a failing try to swallow down the lump that is forming in her throat, Skye takes a step forward. It's because of her that all of this is happening, so she should be the one starting up the explanation.

"Well, my name is Skye and I work for Mr Stark here. You might have heard my name before, seeing how I worked as a consultant for Coulson's team for a little while before the Rising Tied decided to hack S.H.I.E.L.D one more time, to get information about powered individuals."

Skye starts to explain and by the look of the woman standing beside Fury, she knows something about that.

"Darcy and Jane have been pulled along only because Darcy and I live together and have been friends for years, Jane is just making sure neither of us is doing something really stupid when we are together."

She continues, now isn't the time to be asking more questions about her connections to a mission that has been done with for a long time.

"And then we have Marc Jefferson and Clara Dawson, two of my students. Mr Jefferson here, decided against my warnings, to hack into S.H.I.E.L.D last night. By doing this, he stumbles across something quite bad. He never finished trying to figure out what he found and was taking in by Coulson's team early this morning. Agent May knows he is my student, so she called me and together with the rest of my class, they were put into trying to learn what Mr Jefferson found. Miss Dawson was the one that cracked through the fire walls and well..."

Skye turns her attention towards Stark and nods her head. She knows that he made a copy of everything that Dawson managed to crack open, just to make it easier for them to show Director Fury. Understanding what she is asking of him, Stark takes a step forward and places a USB drive in front of the leader of S.H.I.E.L.D.

"I think it's for the best that you have a look for yourself."

Skye finish explaining, taking a step back. Feeling two hands on her shoulders, she looks to the right and then the left, seeing how May and Darcy have taken their stands beside her. A heavy silence falls over the room as Director Fury puts the USB drive into his computer and starts opening up everything.