| S I X T Y - T H R E E |

CHAPTER 0063

CHAPTER 0063. CONFESSIONS

trigger warnings for the following subject matters-
talks of internalized homophobia

trigger warnings for the following subject matters-talks of internalized homophobia

ANGEL, NICO, AND HAZEL WERE ALL CURRENTLY sat at the stern of the Argo II. They were the only ones there as the rest of the demigods were gathered around the helm a bit away from them. Nico's strength from before seemed to have left him as he was now struggling to even lift his head which caused Angel to reach over and guide Nico's head to gently rest upon his shoulder as he was feeding him nectar.

"Once this entire thing is over, and we're back in my room, I'll whip you up a batch of that unicorn draught stuff." Angel muttered gently into his ear as Nico's head rested on his shoulder.

"Thank you." Nico croaked out as only Angel was able to hear him due to how quiet his voice was.

Angel's lips couldn't help but twitch into a frown. He and Hazel had been having trouble hearing his voice since they had gotten him back on the ship. Thank the gods that the giant blood from before had dissolved as soon as Bacus had shown up to help him taken the two giants out. Though it made Angel wonder just how in the world Nico had been able to speak to him so clearly before.

Frank and Leo currently seemed to be recounteing what had happened to them back in the room with the Archimedes spheres. Alongside with the vision that Gaea had shown to the three of them. Angel was just barely listening to them, his main focus being on Nico and trying to nurse him back to health as best as he could at the moment, but he could faintly hear them decide that their best lead for finding Annabeth was most likely the cryptic advice that Bacchus had given them while Angel was too busy in his own world after the giant fiasco which was the Emmanuel Building, wherever and whatever that was, Angel didn't know.