| T W E N T Y - O N E |

CHAPTER 0021

CHAPTER 0021. ANGEL MAKES A SWEAR ON THE RIVER STYX

trigger warnings for the following subject matters-
talks of nightmares & sibling trauma

trigger warnings for the following subject matters-talks of nightmares & sibling trauma

THEY HAD ALL decided to do the summons after dark, giving Angel a little time to rest. The rest of the group explored the house while Nico and Angel stayed in the living room and caught up a bit, Angel opened up about the dreams he was having but wasn't able to get into much detail before it was dark. Once it was dark, they all gathered around a twenty-foot-long pit in the front of the septic tank. The tank was a bright yellow with a smiley face and red colored words painted on the side: HAPPY FLUSH DISPOSAL CO. The bright colors and weird saying didn't quite match the creepy vibe of summoning the dead, but Angel found it quite funny as he giggled at the sight of it.

The moon was full and beautiful silver clouds drifted across the sky. It would have been a nice night to just sit out in the grass and stare up at the stars, but sadly they didn't have the time for that.

"Minos should be here by now," Nico muttered, a frown forming on his lips. "It's full dark."

"About that dude," Angel muttered, glancing down at Nico. "Are you sure you can really trust him?"

Nico's frown deepened as he looked up at Angel in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Angel gave a questionable smile, "It's just..." He glanced away unsure of speaking up his suspicions, "I don't trust him, I get a bad feeling about him..." He paused in his words noticing the questioning look on his face and stopped before he could get into detail. "Uh, never mind, we can talk about it after the summons."